Reunited

???: *was flying around the sky until she sees a city* Hm, this must be where humans gather. Could they be here? *lands and looks around*

Man: What the-? You can fly?

???: You can't?

Man: U-Uhh...nope.

???: Do you know a Daiko or Daika here?

Man: Daiko or Daika? Hm...wait a sec. Daiko works with me along with his brother.

???: Sorrel too?

Man: Yeah, must be. Why do you ask?

???: I am looking for them. Do you perhaps know where they live?

Man: Oh, sure. *stands up and points in a direction* They don't live in the city. They live in a far away place... *looks up at her* ...

???: Is something the matter?

Man: N-Nothing it's just...you remind me of my mom a bit. You just have this aura of being motherly? I dunno...also you're pretty tall.

???: Oh my. *chuckles a bit* Why don't you see your mother when you get the chance okay?

Man: Yeah, will do.

???: Thank you. *flies off into that direction*

Man: ... *calls his mom*

Man's mom: Hello?

Man: Hey mom. Can we talk?

[At the house]

Daiko: Hah! *sends a punch towards Sorrel*

Sorrel: Hyah! *sends a punch towards Daiko*

End up punching each other

Daiko: *pants lightly on the ground* Damn...another long fight.

Sorrel: Yeah...we should stop for today. *sees someone in the sky* Who's that?

Daika: Dinner's rea—what's going on.

Daiko: Sorrel, go get Sorra. *tosses him a bean and eats one*

Sorrel: *catches it and eats it as he goes inside*

Daiko: Daika, get ready for anything.

Daika: This...feels familiar to me...

???: *lands in front of them as she took off her mask* Daiko...? Daika...?

Daiko: *steps back* N-No way...it c-can't be... *tears up as he slowly runs up to her*

Daika: Mom...? *runs up to her as well as all three of them embrace each other in a hug* Mom!

Daiko: We thought you were—!

Argula: Shh...it's okay. I'm here now my little ninjas. I'm here now. *hugs them tighter* I'm here.

Daiko: *slowly seperates* Wait. Sorrel and—! *turns to see both Sorrel and Sorra*

Sorrel: ...

Sorra: Mo—Argula...?

Daika: *slowly seperates from her mom and wipes away tears*

Argula: *walks towards them both* Sorrel...Sorra.

Sorrel: *falls on his knees and bows*

Argula: ?

Sorra: *falls to her knees and bows* We are sorry...we d-didn't think b-before and...

Sorrel: W-We acted out of anger...and confusion...we do not deserve your forgiveness...

Argula: *grabs both of their hands and raises them up and hugs them* It's okay. We should've told you sooner about your parents. Its our fault. It's okay...it's okay.

Both Saiyans then cry. The Saiyan Mother pulls them in tighter as the Ninjas join the hug.

Argula: We may not share blood. *pets both Sorrel's and Sorra's head* But we are family. *looks at all four of them* All of us are. No matter what you become, I'll always love you the same way I did all those years ago. Let's go inside, we have much to talk about.

And with that a saiyan returns to the family.

[Quick info]

Technically I've already drawn this character before.

BAM!

To be honest, I didn't like the first design of Argula since it looked too much like another character. So that's why...

 So that's why

BOOM!

I wanted to redesign her so she looks more like the mother of Daiko and Daika with of course a mask. I enjoy this design more than the older one a lot. Why she looks young is because...well, she's a goddess too. A Saiyan Godess. Like Daika and Sorra. So she ages slower the older she gets, hence why she looks young. That's all I wanted to clear up. Bye.