Simplicity

Jakuna (PKI): *looks around the store* And why do you do this exactly?

Daika: Hm? Well, it's just to take a break from training and work. And, why not? I like the way humans live.

Kumara: I have to agree. Their way of living is just simple.

Sorra: I mean we're doing the same. Go to work, get done with it, go home, and just keep going with it. It's just simple.

Jakuna (PKI): Hm, I guess I can see that much, but I cannot begin to even understand how they live the way they do.

Daika: Yeah...we're not from this planet, you're right about that. *looks out the window* We may not know what they're going through, the hardships they've faced, the struggles their in, but we can relate to that too can we not? We may have it easy when it comes to having benefits of being an immortal saiyan god, but that doesn't mean we don't have struggles of our own.

Jakuna (PKI): Hmm... *looks out into the city* ...In a way...you're correct. No matter who or what you may be, there'll always be something that you struggle with.

Sorra: Really? What do you struggle with?

Jakuna (PKI): Nothing, I'm the strongest there is. If I have a problem, I take care of it. *cracks her knuckles* Violently.

Kumara: *sweatdrop* That's...I can't argue...