Recovering Pt.2

Kumara: So, what do you do at home?

Daika (Night): Um...you know, wake up, train, eat, train, work on some projects in the lab, train, and then I sleep.

Kohl: Did you make a new spine for yourself?

Daika (Night): Did I what???

Kumara: Oh, well the Daiko from where Okra's from—

Okra (Night): *waves*

Kumara: —her father, Daiko, made a new spine after his Akumo severely damaged it.

Darka (Night): W-Woah...he broke his spine? How did he move after that?!

Daika (Night): How did he put the new one in??! *clears her throat* Well, I didn't lose my spine. But I did lose something else, try not to umm...freak out. *closes her eyes as she opened them again as one popped out and landed on her hand*

Kohl: AHHH!!
Kumara: AHHH!!

Daika (Night): What did I say? *puts her right eye back in as she blinks to adjust her vision* The Jakuna from my time just ripped it out and kept it as a souvenir.

Daika: *places her hand over her right eye* ...

Okra (Night): Wait, you made that eye yourself?

Daika (Night): We'll, yeah? I used to wear an eye patch that did let me see and gave me the idea to make another eye.

Jakuna: ...idea for the future...That's...crazy.

Daika (Night): And if that wasn't enough for her. *sits on the couch as she grabs her lower left leg and slowly pulls it off as it was mechanical*

Kohl: Lower leg too?

Daika (Night): Yeah... *puts it back* I'm basically the only one who can pull it off so no enemies can try doing that.

Jakuna: Really? Even if I tried?

Daika (Night): Want to try? *points her leg at her*

Jakuna: ...no. I'm okay.

Daiko (Prime): *pats her shoulder*

Daika (Night): Hmm...well, that's my story. Now that I think about it, I haven't seen the Daiko that's like me.

Sorra: He came to us earlier and said he'd help out another version of us.

Daika (Night): Ok.

[GT Timeline]

Daiko (Night): ...

Jakuna (GT): Hey, wake up. Just because you're stronger, doesn't mean you can't get even more stronger. Come train.

Darko (Night): Who does she think she is?

Daiko (Night): Relax, we got enough sleep anyway. *stands up and stretches* I'm ready for you...Akumo...and Jakuna.