14

*yns POV*
Phil and Jack finally left now it was just me, mason and Chloe on the phone.

"Okay Chloe I lied, it was him I spoke to Im so sorry." I sighed.

"Just restart you were only like 5 minutes into the challenge." She laughed.

"What was that?" Mason wondered. "The tension was making me tense."

"Phil's just annoying that's all." I replied.

"Care to elaborate?" Mason asked.

"There's nothing more."

Chloe found Alicia's socials and I dm'd her.

*the messages*
Me: hey! You're really nice and I was starting to like you, I was wondering if we could talk more.

Alicia: Hey and yess ofc I had so much fun talking to you. You're so real and just honest it's humbling but I love it!

Me: hahaha thanks ig would you like to come over and spend some time with me while the boys do gym?

Alicia: YES! I'll be right there.
*end of messages*

I hated her. I didn't know how long I could keep being fake for I was already struggling. I hate acting.

She arrived and we met at the gym. We sat down and talked for hours while all the boys worked out.

"So how are you and Phil?" I asked. "Are you dating?"

"We are great! Uhm dating?" Alicia looked confused. "Yeah we've been dating for ages now long and strong!"

"So when was the last time you've spoken apart from today?" I questioned.

"Last night." She said confidently. "What's with all the questions?"

"Oh Phil just doesn't tell me much and I'm intrigued." I laughed. "Have you done the deed?"

"Weve been on and on but yeah we did the last time we dated." She chuckled.

"Where and how?" I asked.

"Oh. His bed and doggy style." She smiled. "What about you? Any love life?"

"Yeah there's one guy but he's giving me mixed signals. One day he kisses me the next he's on the phone to his ex while I'm in the hospital. Now I'm becoming friends with his ex and current girlfriend and I'm starting to like her and now i don't know what to do." I say.

"Oh Im so sorry I have no idea how to help you with that." She sighed.

So she didn't comprehend? I thought that was very clear and obvious.

"Was that not obvious enough?" I asked as she just shrugged. "Okay I see. Phil kissed me and then you called him while I was in the hospital and then you just randomly showed up to training and um I just wanted to let you know that he kissed me while you were dating." I smiled. "I'm a girls girl so I just had to let you know it was the right thing. I didn't know he had a girlfriend and he initiated it."

She stared at me in disbelief but that's when Phil came over as all the other boys headed out. I was slowly figuring things out.

"Can I talk to you? Please yn." He begged as I agreed and followed him to the other corner of the room. "She's not my girlfriend, she's my ex she called me drunk last night and then came to training and told me she still loved me."

"You're ex or one of your ex multiple girlfriends at once?" I sarcastically smiled knowing I called him out.

"One of multiple." He lowered his head embarrassed. "But I don't have any girlfriends right now. So I'm available!"

"Alright I'll let Alicia know. She'll be excited to hear." I said turning around but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Available for you." He said looking into my eyes.

I laughed. "I never said I liked you and I'm still not talking to you. I'm just doing this for my friend, Alicia."

I walked off back to Alicia as Phil's face turned red and I could feel his stare. He was angry. I've never seen him this angry before. I've seen him angry but I didn't think it could get any worse.

Phil came and stood behind me and Alicia noticed first and said something.

"You kissed her?" She asked as Phil nodded. "You fucking cunt."

She charged at him but he pushed her before she could touch him.

"Im so sorry" he whispered into my ear. "You can hit her but I can't."

"What?" I was so confused but then he grabbed my wrists and started punching Alicia with everything he had.

I wasn't trying to break my fingers so instinct kicked in and a clenched my fists. She was fighting back but couldn't reach Phil because I was in the way and she didn't want to hit me.

"Phil!" I yelled. "Stop. Please." I say as he released me and looked at Alicia covered in marks and laying out of breath on the floor. I pushed Phil causing him to land in a chair. "Are you okay? I'm so sorry."

"Yeah I'm fine." She said getting up. "I probably deserved it."

"Yeah probably." I laughed. "Is there anything I can do?"

"Yeah don't break his heart." She says. "As much as he hates me, I cant see him hurting. I'll be on my way now I wish you both luck."

She limped out and I felt two hands wrap around my waist as kisses planted onto my neck.

"Is this your way of saying sorry?" I asked.

"Mmm." Phil smiled into my neck.

"Im still mad at you." I said walking out of his grasp. "And I dont forgive you."

"Hey, You're not allowed to break my heart, where are you going?" Phil asked.

"You'll be fine, it's not broken yet."