8

*messages*

Me: hey are you awake?

Phil: yeah what's wrong? It's 4 in the morning

Me: Mason and Declans snoring is keeping me up.

Phil: what do you want me to do abt it?🤣

Me: save me.

Phil: how? If I get caught out of my room I could get kicked out

Me: oh sorry I'll just stay awake the whole night

Phil: you already have might aswell just sleep while we're training

Me: im gonna have to. Why are you awake Foden

Phil: because you messaged me

Me: aww that's cute

Phil: shut up and go to sleep

*end of messages*

I woke up to the smell of freshly washed hair and something jumping on my bed. The boys had just showered and got back from training and mason was waking me up. Im guessing it was around 3pm then. Agh I don't think it's even been a full week and I'm already dying.

"You've been asleep for a while. I thought you were in a coma." Mason said.

"Yeah I wonder why." I yawned. "You need to stop snoring."

"I cant help it." He shrugged and sat on the bed his back against the wall and his legs across mine.

I then realised our door was wide open and everyone was just wandering in and out whenever they wanted. That's when I noticed Phil come in and saw mason in the same bed as me. I watched as his jaw clenched and the veins were visible. It was hot.

He joined us and sat on my bed too. Who knows how the bed didn't break. We sat there talking for hours and mason finally had gotten up and moved back to his bed. Phil took this as an opportunity to crawl his way underneath the blanket his head sharing my pillow.

I received a notification from an unknown number saying they could see me laying in bed. I was so confused and was about to show Phil but then they added 'show anyone and I will kill you.' So I retreated.

"Who's that?" Phil wondered looking over my shoulder.

"Nobody." I said putting my phone down.

After a while it was like a little gathering in our room. I every bed was full with nearly 3-4 people per bed. Until I couldn't take it anymore. I was about to leave but Jack called me back because he wanted to play a game of truth or dare.

Everybody sat in a circle and were asking each other questions as nobody had chosen dare yet. It was my turn and Jack dared me to kiss someone I fancied. At first I rejected the dare but we all agreed everyone closed their eyes so nobody would know.

I leaned next to me over to Phil I slowly placed my hands on his cheeks and moved closer to the point where our lips grazed each others but not actually touching then I planted a peck on his cheek and gave his cheek a little slap.

"Can we look now?" Mason groaned.

"Yes." I chuckled but received another text.

*the message*

Unknown: if you'd like to know who I am come to the field.

Me: and what if I don't

Unknown: I will kill you

*end of messages*

"Sorry guys I have to go." I sighed.

"What's wrong?" Phil whispered.

"Don't worry" I replied.