2

We're didn't end up going anywhere special, we just walked around the streets. I guess it wasn't safe but I felt safe so it's alright. I caught Phil staring at me all night but I honestly didn't take any thought to it.

When we arrived back at camp it was about 10:30pm so everyone started heading off to bed apart from Phil and I. We weren't tired, so we decided to just sit in the kitchen and we got to talk about a lot of things.

He's actually a really nice guy. He seems to have a very strong guard up though. Although we were getting along, the conversation felt very limited.

"I've got training tomorrow so I should head off." He stated. "You coming?"

I nod and follow him to our rooms because I'm a bit lost. This facility is very huge. I leave Phil at his door and I walk into my room. There I find mason and Declan sitting on the floor staring at me. Mason patted the floor next to him gesturing me to sit.

"Soooooo?" Mason grew suspense. "What are your thoughts on Phil do you like like him?"

"Noooo." I laughed. "He's a very tough person to speak with. He's got like a barrier that I can't break through."

"Yeah Phil's like that. Tough guy." Dec adds.

"Is that all?" Mason asks.

"Pretty much. We were just talking about football and Gareth." I say.

"That's not very interesting." Mason sighs.

"I don't know what you want me to say." I shrug. "Yeah we hooked up in the kitchen but I don't like him and I have a boyfriend. It was just a one time thing with all the security cameras watching us."

"You could've just said that." Mason says.

"Sarcasm Mase sarcasm." Dec sighed.

Eventually we all fell asleep. Well.. until I heard a knock at the door.

It was Jack.

He asked if I wanted to go for a midnight snack with him. I thought sure and it'd be good to make some new friends here.

We sat on the kitchen bench as we ate some popcorn.

"So do you think anyone here is familiar. You know like you've seen them before but you didn't realise it was them straight away?" Jack asked. "Anyone?"

"Wow, very targeted." I furrowed my eyebrows. "Yeah there was actually, Phil. The name and face just hits a memory."

"Hmm that confirms it now." Jack says. "Anyways, you getting along with everyone so far?"

After that we went back to our rooms and i must've fallen asleep.

—————————————————————————
Authors note-
Sorry for the shit chapters so far but trust me it's juicy from here!