5

"Phil, if you don't want to talk to me I will completely give you space but I just need to know why you won't just talk to me about that night." I sighed trying to sympathise. "I just wanted to say thank you for saving me and going through that with me but please just talk to me."

"You didn't go through anything with me." He said throwing himself onto his bed. "After I made sure you were safe the man beat me. He repeatedly hit me until I couldn't feel pain anymore, I couldn't feel anything." He said now sitting up leaning against the wall. I slowly approached and sat next to him. "That's the night I realised what the real world was like. Nobody cares about you, they are all just worrying about themselves and people will abuse you and do things to you just for their satisfaction."

That's it I had lost it. I bursted out into tears because everything he said reminded me of Ryan and I also felt bad because I could've prevented it by just letting the drugged man do whatever he wanted with me. I didn't know what to say. I had no words.

"What's wrong?" Phil wondered but my natural instinct was to just hug him. I needed to hug someone. "Oh. Okay?" He said confused but just accepted it and wrapped one arm around me.

About thirty seconds later the door busts right open. I tall figure stood over us but my eyes were too teary to see clearly.

"What the fuck are you doing man?!" A familiar voice spoke. "Oh you're in for it yn!"

Ryan.

I forgot he was coming.

"Get off her bro or you'll be next!" He yelled pushing Phil off me. "Yn I thought you knew better?"

"Better than what? Am I not allowed to cry?" I defended while telling Phil to run and get help but he refused.

"Talking back are we?" Ryan laughed as he grabbed my arm and swung me into the other wall. "I just get here to visit you and the first thing I see is you crying in someone else's arms." He says throwing me away.

I get up and grab Phil's hand as I take him out the room and we both run. "I don't say anything when you try and sneak your little call girls into the house do I? So get over yourself surely I'm allowed to cry with a friend. I don't even need permission to cry." I say as I push a chair between us and Ryan. He kicks the chair out of the way but how does he do it so easily. "Are you on drugs?" I ask.

Surely he's on steroids or something. I don't know what to do. Phil and I just keep running. I tell Phil not to fight back because it will only get worse and if he's on drugs then I don't know how bad this will get.

We eventually find a spot behind a wall and lose Ryan for a few minutes.

"Who's that?" Phil asks.

"It's a long story but he's my boyfriend." I sigh no happy about it.

"Is he always like this?" Phil questions as I nod. "Why don't you just break up with him?"

"It's more complicated then that." I say but I heard footsteps and as another impulse instinct I grab onto Phil's hand making me feel safe. "Whatever you do don't fight him, okay?" I say. "Got it? Phil?" I feel his hands loosen and suddenly his hands gone and so is he.

I peak over the short half wall and there I see him and Ryan. This isn't going to end well, but for either of them. This could go both ways.