13

*Phils POV*
What have I done. I couldn't explain to her and the words weren't coming out. I ruined everything. At least I know how she really feels but this wasn't how I should've found out. I really feel awful if it was anyone else I wouldn't care. If it was another hoe I wouldn't care why do I care so much.

I searched everywhere for yn but she was no where to be seen. I asked everyone and nobody had seen her. She wasn't in her room, the bathroom nowhere but all her stuff was still here.

I had to find Jack.

"Jack I fucked up man!" I sighed.

"What happened?" He rolled his eyes as I explained everything. "What's the big deal? You never love anyone you date three people for a month then find another free a day later. She's just another one of your hoes."

"No Jack. She was different. I didnt want her as a side piece. I wanted her. Just her no one else, just yn." I panicked. "Oh my god! I forgot to tell you, she's missing."

"WHAT?" Jack yelled. "1. You're turning soft this isn't you Phil and 2. What do you mean she's missing? Declan will kill you."

"Honestly death seems like a great options right now."

The door slowly opens and Mason and yn walk in. Yn was on masons phone and didn't see me but once mason began talking to her she rose her head only to make eye-contact with me. She didn't say anything she pushed past me and sat on her bed. That push was personal too. I understand though.

I turned around and stood over her. She ignored me and answered a phone call from her friend. She began talking and laughing, she was happy. Happy when she wasn't talking to me. I made her sad.

"Hey, can I talk to you." I asked.

"Cant you see I'm busy." She snapped.

"Who was that?" Someone asked through the phone.

"Don't worry." She replied.

Damn. That one hurt. I turned to Jack who just shrugged at me whilst mason looked at us confused. I had enough so Jack and I just walked out.