Adam Butch - Anti Light

Start from the beginning

Otto's eyes weren't orange, they were golden yellow...

Jamie - Wait you're not Otto!

He smiled for a bit before his form changed...

This isn't Otto, it's that one creepy maniac watching and seemingly hunting him and his friends for a while...

He was standing in the corner of the room, with him being half concealed in the dark...

Vincent - As you see...How could my associates miss such an opportunity?

Jamie looks back at Spinel who's looking frantically in the closed isolated corridor...

Her eyes however were pitch black now... as if she's eyeless...

Jamie - What have you done to her? Why did you come here even? We didn't do anything to you for such acts!

Vincent - Ah ah aah she's ...shall we say, in experimental state of coma, now allow me to make some things clear for you...

He stretched out his hand as it turns into spikes. One of them lifts up...

...First, I simply unleashed what was already festering... and used it to my own ends, many living beings do that for many reasons. Power, profit, control... or simply pleasure...

Then the second one comes out...

....Second, since their operation has begun our deal is soon ending. Means and ends for each other as they say. And I may need something from you as well...

Jamie - You sought to kill us every time you saw us. Egged other gems to kill us, even when we tried to help you. And turned celebration of unity into a carnage... You also are doing who knows what to Spinel, I' have nothing to give to you!

As he finished the sentence, he felt a chill go down his spine as the darkness around emanates hostilities.

He then saw Vincent coming closer to him, as dark in his eyes was turning on and off...

He then gets a view of his face as he removed his skin coloured mask off for a brief moment...

He fell back again as he breathes heavily...

Vincent - It'll be easy for your insides to end up on the outside, little man...

He then turns around as he looks up at the long window

Vincent - And by the way, why aren't you asking how I made it in here? How did I do this so you never noticed? No, why didn't you search for me as hard as you could? I clearly was a threat to you and your star Stevenson... Yet for all your worries you didn't looks for me... or didn't even try to beware of the gems seeking to get revenge on you?... Jamie Buddwick, didn't you ever wonder why? You're quite inconsistent aren't you?

Jamie - W-wha...*gulps*... What do you mean by that! Of course we did! But we didn't know where!

Vincent - Like I didn't even exist... you know, I've killed A LOT of people...

Jamie couldn't understand how being a serial killer can be a proud achievement...

Vincent - And yet, fear of the unknown is a very popular thing that comes to one's mind when they don't have control or awareness... I possess many abilities you may not feel but they are there... One of them emotional distortion...

Jamie thinks 'Emotional distortion? So he's like... polluting my mind tight now??'

Vincent - I use it to bury your memory of me... Enough so you remember, but not enough to do remember properties I possess... It must be terrifying isn't it? That someone holds string over your life while you're in blissful ignorance...