Ohm nanon

Everyone went to the house again. No one is scared right now. They just want to figure out the truth. When they enter the house, as like the last time the door get closed. But this time all the lights turn on. They look around and found out that this house is so beautiful. As like someone just renew this. No dust no webs nothing. New flowers in the vase. All of them went to the dining room. The room is also well decorated. Everyone is too schoked. How is this posible? No one stays here right? Then a voice. Joong and Dunk found this voice familiar.

"I WAS WAITING FOR YOU. THANKS FOR COMING. BUT YOU DID A MISTAKE. YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTEN TO ME. YOU PUT YOURSELF IN DANGER. I CAN'T HELP YOU ANYMORE. YOU HAVE TO FIGHT ON YOUR OWN NOW. I TOLD YOU NOT TO REPEAT THE HISTORY BUT YOU HAVEN'T LISTEN TO ME. SO I WILL NOT HELP YOU. FALL FOR YOUR ENEMY. WHY? I TOLD YOU NO TO. THEN WHY DUNK? WANT TO DIE SO BAD HUH?"

After hearing this , everyone start to look around but no is there when fourth look upon.

"Phi look up."

Everyone looked up and there is two boy standing. Dunk immediatly reconize them.

Dunk : What were you takling about? You just told me to not to repeat the history and how I will no what was that?

Joong : Who are you?

Gem : Humans?

??? : No way. We are died 30 years ago.

Sea : Who are you then?

?? : I am Ohm and he is Nanon.

Dunk : What were the meaning of my dreams?

Nanon : Wait na luk don't you want to know why Ohm's photo was in your family album?

Joong : Yeah why?

Ohm : I will tell you everything but first sit down.

Everyone sit on the coach, ohm and nanon come in front of them just in a second, they transport. No one is shocked cause isn't it common for ghost?

Ohm start to tell them everything and everyone left confused. Ohm told them to stay there for some days cause their life is in danger.

Chimon : What we will eat uncle?

Nanon : You will find everything in the kitchen. But you have to cook.

Mix : It's ok.

Perth : Where did you get the food?

Phuwin : They are ghost so they can do everything

Ohm : No we can't do everything. We have some boundres.

First : What are those?

Nanon : Nothing we just can't kill anyone. We can't get out this house.

Force : That's it?

Nanon : Yes.

Dunk : About my dream?

Ohm : That's my power. I can give the dream what I want to show you.

Fot : That's great.

Kao : Do you want to be a ghost?

Book : Let me kill you.

Gem : Oi phi if you kill him how I will live?

Earth : Stop joking .

Book : Mix lets make something to eat.

Pond : Do you also eat?

Ohm : No.

They finished their dinner and went to their room.

Perthchimon.

Chimon : I can't believe that I am the son of mafia. I never knew that.

Perth : So what? You are not a mafia right?

Chimon : Yeah. Me and Dunk always think that our fathers are two brother but we have another uncle and he was the biggest mafia of this world. He become enime of his own lover.

Perth : Stop it Chii. It's too confusing.

Chimon : I know.

Perth : Lets talk about us.

Chimon : What?

Perth hug chimon from the behind.

Perth : I didn't get the chance to hug you all day.

Chimon : Being soo clingy.

Perth : Because I am clingy.

Chimon : I know that baby boy.

Perth : Who is baby boy huh? Look at yourself you are shorter than me. Even I am the top ok?

Chimon : Then be the botton so I can call you baby boy.

Perth : Dream on.

Perth kiss on chimon's neck.

                                     TO BE CONTINUE

This chapter is little bit short. And what Ohm and nanon said about their story you will get know in the next chapter. So stay stunned. About Dunk and Chimon's parents that also will be in the next chap.