Meeting

Kao pov.

I want to sleep but my mind is filled with P'First. His voice, his face, his smile specially that thing he told me last night. I don't know whom he like but I want to see that lucky person. Why that person is not me? And now my thorghts are inturrupt by my best friends. All the cute boys are in my room now. What the fuck are they doing here at this hour. Wait P'Chim is not with them.

P'Dunk : Ok I call you because I have something to say.

Phuwin : Say fast I am sleepy.

P'Dunk : First I have a question to P'Book

P'Book : Spill out.

P'Dunk : What's the matter between you and P'Force?

P'Book : Nothing. Oh where is Chim?

P'Dunk : He is sleeping. Don't change the topic.

P'Sea : Yeah I also notice that there is something between you.

Fot: At the morning you listen to P'Force.

Phuwin : You even didn't say a word against him.

P'Book : That's nothing.

P'Mix : If you are not ok you don't have to tell is but tell us if you need.

Me : We are always with you.

P'Book : Thanks and there is nothing so don't worry.

P'Dunk : Ok one more thing We have to go shopping for the party.

Phuwin : But I can't go tomorrow. I have to go to dad's office to meet him

Sea : Ok then join us after the meeting.

Mix : That's enough now lets go to sleep.

Fot : I am not sleepy.

All of us : But we are.

Next morning

Phuwin pov.

I run in hurry. I am late I have to meet my dad. I saw everyone but P'Pond is not here. I don't have the time to ask about him so I said bye to everyone and again run to the oitside. I saw P'Pond is standing with his car in fron of the main door.

"What are you doing here Phi?"

"Waiting for you"

"For me why?"

"I will drop you at the office"

"No need I can go alone"

"Please let me go with you na" *He show me his puppy eyes*

"Ok but you ha lve to drive fast means very fast"

We get into the car. He start to drive. We reached after 15 min. He drive too fast that we complete a journey of 40 minutes in Just 15 minutes. I am too nurvous cause I didn't meet with my dad almost like 6 month. I start to run towards the office but P'Pond called. I stoped and turn to him. He run to me.

"Close your eyes" he said

"Huh? Why?"

"Just do as I say"

I closed my eyes.

"Now take a deep breath. Exhale. Inhale. "

We did this procese for 2 min. Then he hold my face. And rud my checks sweetly and gentely. My checkes got red because of his touch. I can feel that a lot of eyes were in us. I took his hand and start to walk. While we were going towards my room one of the staf inform me that Dad is still not here so I dob't have to rush. He will be late. It will took him to come almost 1 hour. I took P'Pond to my room.

"What were you doing?" I asked in a angry voice.

"What?"

"Don't play dumb"

He start to walk towards me. I steped back until I hit the desk.

Pond pov.

Phuwin start to steped back as I walk towards him and then he hit the desk. I place my hand on the desk.

"What were you talking about?" *I asked in a teasing voice*

He across his arm around my neck. Wait I didn't expect that. I think he will gonnaaa blush or something but he.

"What did you think I am gonna blush look aside hesitate to talk huh?" *He said as he want to fight over this*

"What? I didn't think anything"

"Oh really?"

"Yes" Now I am gonna blush of this sudden behavior.

"Ok look I am not a boy who will become shy for just a touch. I was shy because I like you."

*Wait did he just confess to me?*

"Are you for real?" I asked in confusion.

"Of course. I like you"

"I like you more than you like me Phu."

"In your dream"

He said and placed his soft lips in mine. Our lips melted with each other as like they made to be together. I make him sit at the desk. I am not in hurry but we have time to please ourself. I slowly move to his neck and leave a sweet love mark. Then took his shirt off. He helped me to to that. I kiss his whole belly. And someone called phu. What the fuck.

"Khun Phuwin Your dad is here please come in 5 minutes"

Wait didn't someone said that his father will take 1 hour to come?

"We have to stop babe." He said and peack my lips.

"Ok . I understand"

He put his shirt on and went to meet his father. I wait there for him.

Phuwin pov

Its almost become 1 hour that I am having a meeting with my dad. He is not mad at me just want me to handle his business. And I am ok with that. I finished the meeting and went to meet P'Pond. He is still at my office room. I saw him reading a book. I went to him took the book the sit on his lap. Then sweetly kiss him want to continue whaaat we left but not now. I have to go fot shopping. We left the office. I join my friend at the mall and he went to His friends. We all finished our shopping and we were about to come back to home. But P'Mix said that P'Earth call everyone to have dinner. We are going in a bar to have dinner. Isn't it silly?

                                      TO BE CONTINUE