Not hate

Next morning.

Joong pov

Everyone is busy with their work while we come outside and everyone is shocked to see us dressing quite good.

Kao : Are you going somewhere phi?

Me : We have some work we will back before 3 ok?

Mix : Where are you going?

Me : At Dunk's home.

Chim : His?

Dunk : No gran's home.

Chim : Why?

Dunk : I will tell everyone about it letter but it's very urgent to go now.

Earth : Ok but come back soon.

Me : Khab.

We left. After sometime we reached at Dunk's home.

Me : Is it?

Dunk : Yes.

Me : Lets go.

We went inside Dunk took me to their study room.

Dunk : Try to find the Album.

Me : How is it look like?

Dunk : As far I remember it is black and purple with a picture of a flower.

Me : Ok.

We start to find but we didn't find any book. We are already try to find it for almost 2 hour. Dunk feel too exhusted so he rely on a book self. I look at him and notice that a book is about to fall on him. I run to him and hold the book. We are just in an inch afar. I can't took my eye from his his lips so pink ,palm just want to kiss it. Hey hey no no I can't. I pull myself together and look aside. I look at the book and its look like Dunk's description.

Me : Is it? I show him the book.

Dunk : Chai.

We come to the table placed it on the table and I open it. As I open it Dunk put his hand on a pic

Dunk :Don't look at this

Me : Why ?Let me see.

Dunk : No no no.

I hold his hand lift it a little bit. This a photo of naked baby.

Me : Is it you?

He didn't reply. Relise his hand and cover his whole face.

Me : Cute.

Dunk : I know that I am cute.

Me : No I am talking about the baby Dunk.

Dunk : Why am I not cute?

Me : How would I know?

Dunk : Huh?

Me : Look at this photo you are naked. But in front of me this Dunk is waring a bunch of clothes.

Dunk : Stop it Joong. *Blush*

Me : Ok ok. Lets see.

Dunk : What? *Blush*

Me : The album.

Dunk : Oh.

Me : What did you think?

Dunk : Nothing.

We start to look for the pictures.

First there is a photo of His and his parents then the photo with chim and his parents. After some photos we found his grandparents photo. We scrach a lot and a photo that make us stune. This the picture of that boy or ghost we met at the old house.