Past

8 years ago

Chimon : Ma Pa where are you?

Ma: Here here lets go.

Chimon : P'Dunk will be there na?

Pa : Of course that's his house.

Chimon : Yeeaaaa..

Chimon and his parents going to meet his uncle and aunt. After a long journey they reached at Dunk's house. Dunk is Chimons Cousine. They are same age. So  they are best friend since their born. They both are single child of their parents so they also love each other as brothers.

Dunk run to Chimon and hug him.

Dunk : Chim Chim Dunk miss you.

Chimon : I miss Dunk too.

Dunk : Do you know I made some new friends.

Chimon : Dunk will not gonna be my friend anymore?

Dunk : Who said I will be your best friend for ever. I will never leave you moonstruck. *Flick on his head*

Chimon : Promise.

Dunk : Promise.

Aunt ( dunk's mom) : Will you stay there or come inside baby?

Chimon : Oh I forget.

They Spend their whole day together at the night they went for a party It's alredy 12 at night both kidds are so sleepy .Dunk's father was driving the car he is a little bit drunk but not too much. He is still in his sense. But somehow he found the road clear for a sec and start to drive the car too fast. Chimon and his parents were in another car Dunk was with them. He dodn't notice that a truck was in front of them Chimins parrnts were trying to call them even giving them the signal to stop but maybe it's the destiny that the car got hit by the truck. Its not a big hit they might be alive. Chimon's patents took Dunks parents to the hospital. The chance of their living is too high. But god might didn't want Dunk to live with his parents. The doctor come out from the OT and said

" I am sorry. Mr Natachai is no more." Dunk didn't say anything even he didn't cry he went to mom and start to talk with her. Se wasn't give him any respond but still he was speaking.

" Ma khab. Do you know what the doctor said . He said Papa is no more. Ot's not that I am not sad or I don't want to cry. I want to sceream I want to scream too loud. But I can't of I cry now you will also feel like crying right? Please Ma say something. Papa altedy leave us please don't leave me na."

He fall asleep beside his mother. After 2 hour he wake up look at his mothers face she is already looking at him.

" Ma you wake?"

"I want to say something"

"Don't say anything?  Take rest."

"Please take care of our house and also your fathers company I know it's a too bit for you but please baby took care of everything."

"Ma why are you telling me this"

"One more thing ."

"What"

" Never leave your uncle aunt "

"But ma "

"I don't have much time"

"What?"

Aunt : Dunk come we can't say here any more.

Dunk : But aunt I want to stay.

Aunt : But its not the rules baby ,come.

They left the room . After 2 hours the doctor said to them that his mother is also dead. This time Dunk couldn't hold himself and start to cry very hard. Chimon hug him console him said that he will never leave him. He made the promise with Dunk that He will stay with him until his last breath.after this time Dunk start to stay with his aunt. His fathers business start handle by his uncle. After 2 years Chimon's Ma died because of a heaet desies. This time Chimon went trough a troma. It took many days to recover. But maybe god want them to stay alone. The day before their 18th birthday. The same thing happened again. The car accident Chimons dad got into a car accident  He also leave them alone. After that Dunk start to feel like that he is reasone because of their dead. He start to feel like this because of his grandparens. Thay never love him because his dad married to his mother. This time his heart broked apart but he have to stay strong for Chimon. Dunk start to handle the business his father's also Chimon's father's. He become cold after that. He have to coutinue his study also handle the bussines. Sometime he can't attened his important class for the business. But he have nothing to do. He even didn't want to come for the trip but Chimon insist him and he can't deny his request.

                                       TO BE CONTINUE