Sadie’s POV

            I have a strong dislike for my roommates. The dorm was small and there was only four beds. How on this God given earth was I supposed to stay in a room with four other girl who I don’t even like and only four beds? The room was painted Pale blue and reeked of over used cleaning products. Yuck! It made me feel to puke. I clenched my fist and dropped my bag on the floor.

“How are five of us gonna sleep on four beds?” Coraline said twirling her hair between her fingers.

“Someone has to share” Riley said Looking at Lisabeth. Lisabeth rolled her eyes.

“Not me..” Bridgette said putting her hands up in surrender. She dropped her bag on the bottom bunk and sat there. Coraline rushed to the bottom bunk on the other side and Riley threw her bag on the top bunk of Coraline’s bed.

 I looked at Lisabeth’s only one bed left and I wanted it, but I bet she wanted it to.

“Go ahead, I don’t care” Lisabeth said. She threw her bag on the ground and sat there. I shrugged and threw my bag on the top bunk. I really don’t feel bad about it. We all unpacked our bags and put our stuff away. I placed the bed sheet on and fixed the pillows. I jumped of the top bunk and walked out of the door without even looking back at anyone of those losers in there.

Taylor’s POV

I hate every girl in my dorm, but the best part about it was that my love was next to me, so no other thing mattered. I took the bottom bunk closet to the door so if Hunter and I needed to get away, it was easy. Tyra and Tiffany bunked together, they disgusted me! And well Thalia and Sidney were just jokers so they took the bunk by the bookshelf. I decided to go freshen up, if I had to see Hunter again so I took out this short fitted fuchsia pink skirt and a tight navel-breaker flowered halter top and flip flops. . I walked to the showers down the hall and entered closing the door behind me.. The bathroom was quiet and lonely.. too quiet. I walked into the shower quietly and closed the door behind me .I took off my clothes but didn’t turn the shower on yet. I heard the door open. My heartbeat increased and I jumped on hearing the ominous creaking noise. I heard footsteps and slightly opened the shower door to see Tyra and Tiffany. They were both talking about how Ms Alan and Conner, the caretaker, were hitting it off with each other. It’s a bit annoying how those two rats knew and noticed every little thing. They finally left and I turned on the shower.. After a while I walked back to my room in my towel. I donned into my outfit and then splashed some perfume and a little mascara and lip gloss.. I packed my stuff and walked out of the room taking my keys with me. I opened the door and walked out, turning to face the door I pulled it and I bumped into someone. Someone tall and a bit buff. There is only one person like that in this camp that I know of Mr Hunter.  I turned around and saw him staring at me wide eyed

 “Wha..”I tried to say but before I could finished he put his hands to cover my mouth.

“Shhhhhhh..” He said walking a bit closer to me chuckling. His blue eyes shone like the sky and my stomach did a double flip. I started to breath heavily and I looked up to his eyes..

“I love how This looks,” He whispered to me.. Just hearing this sent chills down my spine.. I loved it.

He looked at me and smiled.

3rd Person’s POV

   All the girls from the dorm assembled into the Lunch Hall for Lunch. It was about 12:16pm . Each girl entered the room one by one and none of them even thought about what they were going to eat. .

“So girls settle down and find a seat please” Ms Frost said. All the girls looked for their own clique and sat down. Let me break it down for you, you have the

~Nerds

~Bad girls

~Jokers

~Pompous Harlots

“so what’s for lunch?” Jessica asked.

“I hoped this food tastes better than the cafeteria food” Thalia said looking at Riley and smiling

“Mashed potatoes, baked chicken, string beans and juice.” Ms Frost said “Now everyone please form a neat and orderly line and.” But before she could finish all the girls got up and walked over to the table to collect their meals. Lisabeth sat down at the last table and shook her head.

“What?” Thalia asked

“Nothing…” she mumbled

“No really… What?” Riley asked putting her hand on her hips and leaning to the side.

“You all act as if you didn’t eat since last month.” Lisabeth said with a slight smile

“At least I don’t look like I didn’t eat in days” Riley snapped back.

“Yeah true but you look like  you couldn’t stop eating for months” Lisabeth said trying to defend herself

“Don’t let me get started on you right now .. you little dork.” Riley shot back with a ticked off tone

“I might be a dork but as of right now you’re acting like a dick.” Lisabeth said standing up and pushing back her chair. 

Riley faked a smile and then picked up some of her mashed potatoes with her spoon and threw it towards Lisabeth. She ducked and it ended up hitting Jamie. Jamie turned around and glared at Riley. Her jaws dropped and she froze for a second. Jamie picked up a piece of her chicken and threw it at Riley but she blocked and it fell on Lisabeth ...

“That’s it, this means War!” Lisabeth said as she stood up and pulled the chicken from the inside of her t-shirt. She walked over to the table and took Thalia’s juice and sprayed it onto Jamie’s blue strap top.  This action Lisabeth took was a tad more frank than fearless.. It was an act of revenge.

Thalia and Sadie noth looked at each other and Sadie gave a small smirk. This was leading to non other than you're old fashion Food fight.

    Taylor saw this and started to laugh. Tiffany, on seeing this, took her plate and dumped it on Taylor’s head. Every girl started to either scream or laugh as the food flew through the air. Even the teachers couldn’t stop them. Potatoes, baked chicken and string beans were everywhere. WHAT A MESS we made upon the lunch room’s innocents. ;-)

   “STOP!! STOP!! GIRLS YOU’RE ALL ACTING LIKE GODFORSAKEN ANIMALS!” A voice yelled out. It was Ms. Alan, her blonde hair had food on it and her skirt and shirt was covered with juice.

  “Who started it?” She yelled. By then the room was silent.

   “ Lisabeth, Riley, Jamie, Sadie and Thalia “Taylor said running up to the teacher crying. “My hair..!” She continued and ran out of the lunch room.

Sadie rolled her eyes “I had nothing to do with this mes”’ she pleaded.

 “Back to your rooms NOW! Get showered and meet me right in front the dorms GO!” She cried out

Jamie rolled her eyes, Thalia stupidz, Lisabeth pushed her hands in her pocket and walked out, Sadie took a deep breath slowly and Riley held her head high up like a brat and walked out.

  “Now girls, clean up this mess!” Ms Alan said but before she could finish a piece of chicken flew across the room and landed right in her cleavage. All the girls turned around to see none other than Conner. He did a half smile; Ms Alan narrowed her eyes and looked at him shaking her head. Then she looked down at her shirt and pushed her hand to pull out ……

 ~~More comments please?~~

thanks :)

xoxox