"You know I walked into the bathroom to talk to you and you were so out of it a circus couldn't pull you back to reality."

I jumped almost losing my towel and turned my attention to my desk chair. Lila smirked at me playing with my stress ball. I growled and picked up a pillow throwing it at her.

"You Bitch! Scared the absolute shit out of me," I snapped.

"That was the point," she laughed clutching her stomach. 

"Some times I question this friendship and wonder if your only friends with me because I get scared easily," I groaned walking to my closet.

"Shit she caught me," she said under her breath while smirking.

"That's okay I'm only friends with you because you make my ass look good cause you got none," I smirked waiting for her to say something back. 

She groaned throwing something at my closet door, "I've been doing 50 squats a day."

"Oh quit your whining! It's your fault you haven't gotten yourself a personal trainer," I tease her. 

"Hey! You don't know how hard I tried but every person I interviewed was either gross or too girly," she tried defending herself. 

Shaking my head I throw a sweater over my head and pulled on some leggings calling it good. I walked out of the closet only to have pillows thrown at me. Groaning I throw them back at Lila missing her every time. She laughs and falls off my bed falling on top of me and making a loud thud. 

As I expected I hard Louis knock on my bedroom door and I only groaned in response. He opened the door and looked down at us before slowly backing out of the room. I burst out laughing throwing Lila off of me.

"Hey so let's get serious now," I mumbled pulling my knees to my chest and placing a frown on my face. 

"Oh god I hate serious," Lila giggled hitting her knee on my leg.

"No really Lila it's about Rae and Corey," I said looking sadly at her.

Lila stiffened up but nodded.

"Have you talked to them?" I ask with a hopeful smile.

"Yes," Lila started and I squealed, "Ry wait, all I said was I talked to them. But I know that they are really heart broken by all of this."

I sighed frowning once more, "I hate that I've hurt them and I want to talk to them I just don't know what I'll say. What if they don't even answer?"

"You were bound to talk to them at one point. You can't just leave them in the dark Ry. Remember Honesty is the best way to go. They'll believe you if you tell them the truth. I mean It's Rae and Corey we're talking about."

"Yeah but they probably already started a life without me." 

"Shut the fuck up Ryana! You know they have been worried sick since you left. They are our best friends, you don't honestly believe they've left us."

"But we left them so what says that they haven't done the same."

Lila sat there silent for a few minutes and then she sighed, "when I talked to them last, the last thing Corey said was 'you guys might have left us, but your still family and family always finds its way back to each other. I know you guys will come back and if you don't then this was all for nothing and Rae and I will just have to get over it.' They still go by our saying Ryana. They're just waiting for us to come back." 

"So I should call them, or should I fly back home to talk to them?" I ask.

Lila laughed, "is that really a question? You need to fly out there and tell them the truth."