uǝǝʇɹnoɟ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ

Start from the beginning

[1st Comment] "Silk Memory": So, this colleague isn't the one who took Xiao Xi to the hospital and then called the scumbag's teammate, right?

[2nd Comment] [Xth Comment] Colorful Nine: Nope.

[3rd Comment] Julie-rise: OP, have you watched Pei Hao's game livestream?

[4th Comment] [Xth Comment] Colorful Nine: No, I don't like playing games. When I see my boyfriend playing games, I just want to hit him (smile.jpg)

.....

[OP] Randomly register an account. Posted on February 16, 2017, 14:21:46

Alright, this colleague is a young lady in our company, and she's quite beautiful. But she already has a boyfriend.

Now, let me continue...

In the following days, Pei Hao continued to deliver breakfast and afternoon tea to our company every day. As soon as work was over, he would wait for me in his car downstairs at the company building.

At that time, the most outrageous rumor in our company was that I was being financially supported by a wealthy woman (sweat.jpg). That wealthy woman probably didn't have very good eyesight...

I couldn't reject the food he brought, mainly because I felt sorry for the food delivery guys, and I didn't want to waste food, so I just let everyone share it. In the past few days, I slipped out through the back door, but later, Pei Hao just walked directly into our company lobby and waited for me.

I didn't want to have too much interaction with him. Every time, I pretended not to see him. Of course, that was futile because Pei Hao would always come over and greet me, take my arm, and walk out with me, as if we were very familiar.

If I didn't get into his car, he would call a taxi for me and then follow behind in his car. If I went to the supermarket, he would go to the supermarket. If I ate outside, he would sit across from me. If I bought groceries and went home to cook, he would follow me. If I didn't let him in, he would wait by my doorstep. Then, after 10 PM, he would quietly go home by himself. Even now, I'm not sure if my neighbors were ever scared by this strange man back then.

This was the first time I realized how shameless Pei Hao could be. Advising him didn't work, scolding him didn't work, getting angry didn't work, ignoring him didn't work either. I was running out of options. I used to think he felt embarrassed because I dumped him, but looking at all the things he did, which one of them required him to save face?

But to say that he truly liked me, I just can't believe it. It seems like he's fixated on arguing with me. That's okay; I'll be going back to X City in a few days. I don't believe he would give up his job and the city where Fu Yan is just to chase me.

On Friday night, our team is throwing a farewell party for me. Actually, we're just going out to eat together and maybe sing some karaoke. I'm afraid of running into Pei Hao after work, so I packed up everything at the office half an hour early and sent it home first.