I

Erneis Master 

"It is utterly unfair in my part if you are just gonna turn down my offer, my lady."

I placed my glass of drink and shift my gaze to him who was again wearing his suit with pride. If it was not because of my father, I would not want to stand and have a dance with him. The melody coming from the alluring instrumentals emotionalize more the aura of the spacious floor filled with the eminent guests of the night. Specifically to celebrate the unveil of my adultness.

He placed my hands on his shoulders as we slowly swayed with the music. While there I was silently yearning on the inside for the dance to end already. His immersive stares makes me conscious that I always extremely despised of. I couldn't stop myself anymore.

"Can you stop doing that in front my father?" I muttered in annoyance. He elegantly showed his confusion making himself look innocent.

"In what part of my actions did not please you, Reina?"

Absolutely everything.

But I didn't said that out of respect. Their family are my father's great personas after all.

"Warmest greetings on your most special day, by the way." He said after turning me around and giving me a last kiss on the hand before leaving.

The establishment of my great position for the Agora Royale were a newsflash to every nation under our monarchy. Hindi ko na rin mapigilang mabahala ngayong nalalapit na ang araw ng paghahanas sa'kin para maging maging malakas at matatag na pinuno. Iyon na ang bumagabag sa isipan ko simula ng matapos ang aking labing-walong kaarawan nang isang linggo.

"Magpapadala ako ng ilang tauhan doon para mapanatag ang loob ko."

My father informed me while we were having our supper on the dining table one evening. Tanging ang tunog lang ng kurbyentos ang maririnig sa apat na sulok ng malaki at malapad na kwarto. Hindi ko naiwasang mapangiti nang makitang sobra siyang nag-aalala sa'kin. At naiintindihan ko naman kung saan nanggagaling iyon.

Ever since the last firmest war between the Agoras and the Wingman's, this adversity and constant anxiety had never cease to bother us. The King have enacted that every man and woman under our rule once reached the legal age will be trained to become always ready whenever crisis takes place against us again for the second time. It is somewhat cruel because even if we won against them, the consequence remained on us and served as nightmare for those who have valuable losses.

"Papa', you honestly shouldn't bother. I'm with Shaias after all? I believe they wouldn't forsake me just like that."

Shaias are the personas that are also under the Agora Royale. They are more like the King's soldiers and warriors which were also our trainers as unveils or debutants. And just like that, hindi na siya nakipagtalo sa'kin. Pinaalala ko lang sa kaniya na ang mga magiging kasama ko'y sila ring nakipaglaban at tumalo sa mga kalaban namin labing-pitong taon na ang nakalipas. Kahit na wala akong masyadong alam sa mga nangyari noon, hindi naman ipinagdamot sa'kin ang iilang importanteng kaalaman na kailangan ko rin naman.