15

bedard <3
good morning love

izzy
good morning 🤍
how's ur day been so far?

me and connor text for a bit before deciding when i would go out to chicago and look at places. we agree that i'll leave in about a week, and spend 1-2 weeks there, depending on how long it takes me to find my own place.

since we've only been dating for a month we decide we want to live in our own places, maybe one day moving in together.

"hey mom, i'm going  chicago in about a week, and i'll be there for probably around 2 weeks." i say to her

"oh honey, we'll miss you so much" she says getting affectionate, pulling me into a hug. my dad comes and joins, wrapping his arms around us.

the week goes by quickly, cassidy helping me pack, while we watch up and talk about me and connor. she also tells me about her new boyfriend, taren.

"wow so within like 2-3 months we both have boyfriends" she says to me, "we both never imagined that" she giggles

"definitely not me" i laugh as i pack my shoes into my bag. "hey aren't these yours?" i ask holding up a pair of vans

"yeah, i realized i put them in your bag when we came back from regina, but i was too scared to ask for them back" she explains "oh" i reply "hey, about that whole thing- i'm really really sorry. it wasn't my place to share those things." she apologizes "no don't worry about it, it's ok. it sparked really great conversation, it definitely grew me and connor closer as well. i'm just glad we're back on good terms again" i say giving her a hug.

"wow so tomorrow i leave for chicago, spending two weeks with connor, looking to live there." i say, tears started to form in my eyes. cassidy's eyes start to glass over too, "god im going to miss you so much, i already lost you once and it was the worst 2 months of my life. i just for you back and your leaving"

"hey, you're not losing me this time. i'm coming back after two weeks, and even once i'm gone for good we're still going to call and visit each other. don't worry" i say back giving her a big hug. we both basically sobbing now.

__

i'm so sorry for the short chapter and that i haven't been posting the last two weeks, i was gone for one week and due to lack of time, inspiration, and motivation i jus haven't gotten to writing again. i jus really wanted to get a chapter out again

alsoooooo go read my jack hughes book "heart break prince"

thank you for 7k!! please comment and vote, i love hearing from you