10

me and connor spend as much time together as we can until his draft day, cause after that we know our time together will be limited. his draft is coming up, so we head to the airport so fly to nashville.

we get there and we get into our hotel room, we have all evening to do whatever we want, so me and connor decide to head the pool. of course, we invite madisen with us. i put on a white triangle bikini, and connor wears black swim trunks. we all walk down to the pool to find it's filled with a bunch of the other guys also getting drafted tomorrow. we get to know a couple of them, we clicked the best with ethan edwards. me connor and ethan were sitting the pool when we saw that madisen was freakin making out with adam fantilli in the hottub! i have never seen connor in such a rush. that man ran out of the pool and very quickly sat himself in that hottub staring at them until they stopped. me and ethan both looked at each other and decided it was out time to go join connor. we both got out and walked over to the hottub and joined everyone in it.

we all caught up until the hotel manager came into the pool area, telling us that the pool was closing for the night and we had to leave. us three walked upstairs after saying our goodbyes to the boys, but it was a silent walk.

"so what's with you and adam" connor says blatantly

"nothing, it was just a kiss"  she said

"mhm yeah sure" he said giving her a side eye

they all got back up to the hotel room, the three of them shared a room and their parents had their own too.

"you have a big day tomorrow connor, we should go to bed soon" i said cuddling into connors chest

"yeah ok" he said back putting his phone down

i got up to go to the bathroom and get unready, madi follows me in.

"be honest, what's going on with you and famtilli? i promise i won't tell connor" i say slyly

"uhm well i'm not sure yet, kinda the same boat you and connor were in, long distance. we're not sure what we want to do." she explains giving in

"ooooh we'll keep me updated" i say winking at her and walking out to our bed. i crawl into bed to find a half asleep connor laying there waiting for me. i wrap my arms around him and bring him in closer to me. we fall asleep in no time.

i wake up to a panicked connor, super nervous for his big day. to try to calm him down i give him cuddles and kisses.

"ew get a room" madi says looking at us

"yeah we had one, then you had to join" connor bitterly says

"whoah shots fired" she saying putting her hands in the air

me and connor get dressed and head downstairs to get breakfast, not by surprise adam and madi are eating together. we see ethan go and sit with them so naturally me and connor follow. we all eat out hotel waffles and go back up to our room. soon enough we start getting ready for the red carpet, connor mega stressed.

i approach him and wrap my arms around his neck. he snakes his arms to go around my waist and smiles at me, looking deep into my eyes.

"you're going to do great today" i say reassuring him

"thanks baby"

"your welcome honey munchkin" i giggle knowing he hates that

"ok whatever you do you need to stop calling me that" he says laughing

"fine" i say reluctantly.

___
i'm sorry i know this is a really short chapter and i didn't post yesterday but i was literally running off of a cup of coffee and one brain cell. please comment and vote, thanks for the support, we hit 2k reads, i never thought ppl would actually like it, so thank you again