16

before i know it i'm at the airport getting off my plane to go see connor. i look around to see a dirty blonde boy holding up makeshift cardboard sign that reads 'izzy' in writing that looks like a 5 year old wrote. i run up to him and give him a big, followed by a kiss on the cheek.

"i missed you so much" he finally says planting a kiss on my lips before i even have a chance to reply.

"i missed you more" i say after pulling out of our kiss. "that's impossible" connor states.

he takes me back to his place, it's a nice open concept apartment with floor to ceiling windows, overlooking the beautiful city of chicago.

"so what do you think?" he asks with a smile on his face, waiting for my approval.

"it's beautiful connor! you know what makes this place better tho?" i ask with a smirk on my face.

"what?" he asks. "the person occupying all this space" i say snaking my arms around his waist, pulling into a kiss.

connors pov

i pull away from out kiss and slowly watch stress run over isabel's face, "hey what's wrong?" i ask, waiting to hear what's causing her discomfort. "ugh i don't even know where to start looking for an apartment, i haven't found anywhere i want to live yet and i don't know-" i cut off her rambling "hey, it's going to be fine, let's take this one step at a time." i comfort her. "how's about this, i saw an apartment downstairs that is for rent... you could check it out. i think it's pretty similar to mine." i suggest.

after some time cuddling i realize isabel fell asleep, it was getting pretty late and she had a long day flying, so i don't blame her. i carry her over to my bed and gently place her on one side "don't go connor" i hear her say as i start walking away from the bed. i whip around, i didn't know she was still awake. "hey hey don't worry i'm just getting ready for bed, i'll be there in a minute." i reassure her.

"ok, i'll be waiting" she says as she turns around to face the wall.

i take off my shirt, leaving me in red and black plaid pants sitting low on my waist, she mentioned how much she loves them on me. i crawl into bed with her, wrapping my arms around her bringing her close into my chest.

isabel's pov

i find myself being placed into bed, but the arms that are carrying my slowly leave my body "don't go connor" i say to him, wanting him to get in bed with me. a couple minutes later i hear the door open, i peaks my eyes open to see shirtless connor walking into my room with pajama pants on sitting quite low on his waist, just enough to see his v line and the band of his boxers. i feel the mattress shift as he crawls bunker bed next to me, pulling me into his warm chest. i wrap my arms aren't him as well and snuggle my head into his neck. i could stay here forever.

i'm woken up to connor trying to unwrap my arms from his body without waking me, which he did unsuccessfully. "good morning, i didn't mean to wake you" he says to me in a calm voice "no it's ok, i was ready to wake up anyway." i sit up in bed and look at my phone next to me, everyone raging about me and connor. shit.

nhl chicago blackhawk connor bedard seen leaving an airport with a mystery girl

connor bedard and girl so called 'izzy' seen leaving an airport in chicago together. rumour has it they were holding hands and hugging, sources say he was holing a sign with her name on it, greeting her with a kiss. what do we think about this hockey superstar with a random girl?

acct1 he's mine she can't have him
-acct3 as if he would have you.

acct2 i'm happy he found someone; wish it was me.

acct3 leave him alone it doesn't matter.

again sorry for the short chapter, life has been busy! i never thought this book would do this good, thanks for all the love 🫶

go read my jack hughes book heart break prince, i think you'll like it ;)

also i'm planning for another book in the future, please let me know who you want to see! currently the contenders are cole caufield or trevor zegras, but i'm open to anyone!

also please vote and comment, i love hearing from y'all and chatting!