ɹnoɟ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ

Start from the beginning

We were all wearing life jackets, so we couldn't sink. As long as the boats didn't hit anyone, it was fine. However, it was so sudden, and I didn't know where we were in the middle of the sea, so I panicked a bit. I can swim, but I didn't know what happened to my right leg; I couldn't use it properly. I paddled with both hands and kicked with my left leg, drinking in a lot of water.

A and Egg Bro were about 50 meters away from us, and I knew they were coming over in a speedboat. While I was struggling and swallowing water, I heard A's voice, calling Fu Yan's name desperately. When he was nervous and alone, his voice sounded like that.

The boat approached us, and A immediately jumped into the water and swam towards Fu Yan. Every time he swam towards him, I felt like he was stabbing me in the heart. My hands were tightly clenched in the water, shaking uncontrollably, and tears started flowing without any warning. My whole body seemed to have lost the ability

to move; I just floated in the water, letting the life jacket drag me, not knowing if the liquid on my face was tears or seawater.

I had never seen A panic like that for someone else.

When you're close in daily life, and your bones are intertwined, it's only during times of crisis and survival that you can see through love, hate, and emotional entanglements.

Otherwise, why would people say that true feelings are revealed at life and death moments? I feel like true love is revealed at life and death moments.

At that moment, I had only one thought: I couldn't continue with A anymore.

[1st Comment] Lin Lin Lin:Damn!!! Can I tell A to go die?!

[2nd Comment] Wang Xiaochi Point Three:Are you kidding me??? I thought this only happens in novels (shocked.jpg)

[3rd Comment] See You on Monday:Can we please stop talking about A in this post? It makes me want to throw up (puke.jpg) (puke.jpg) (puke.jpg) Seriously, OP, can't we just find a new boyfriend?

[4th Comment] Broken Qin:OP, you're carrying the entire Eurasian steppe on your head.

[5th Comment] Once in a Century Yu:In matters of the opposite sex, we advise breaking up; in matters of the same sex, we advise... wait, who are we kidding, break up with this scumbag too (goodbye.jpg)

..........

[11th Comment] Carrie:Am I the only one who finds it funny that OP didn't give A a name? I can feel the disdain on OP's face even through the screen 2333333

[10th Comment] Little Li, Your Mom Wants You to Accept an Award:Life is short, of course, you should forgive him! (Green Light.jpeg)

..........

[15th Comment] Elisa_victory:Xiao Xi, what kind of boy do you like? Let us find one for you.

[16th Comment] Uncle Abai:Xiao Xi, what kind of boy do you like? Let us big brothers find one for you.