33. Possessive Taehyung

The happiness of being there, when you were needed is something else, isn't it?

Jungkook was feeling the same. His heart was feeling content and happy. So much happened in these past three weeks. He had realized the depth of his love, he was there for Taehyung, he supported him, he got a family, and Dad was fine now.

Oh yes, Dad! One more amazing thing that happened was Hwan and Jungkook's interaction.

When Hwan was in hospital for one week, Jungkook had always there, beside Taehyung. He was always there to take care of Taehyung and Yuna.

When Hwan called him in, too met him. He was scared. He knew Hwan and Yuna accepted him wholeheartedly but still, there was some uneasiness inside him. He was hesitant to present himself in front of Hwan.

But with Taehyung's presence beside him, he gathered his courage and met Hwan. With Taehyung beside him.

He got that, father's aura from Hwan. Strict but loving aura of a father. Hwan at first was trying to act tough, just to tease Jungkook.

But when Taehyung saw Jungkook silently sweating and gulping in nervousness, his one glare was enough to shut Hwan's act.

Taehyung was indeed possessive when it comes to Jungkook.

A fun fact was, that Hwan legit pouted when his son glared at him. Which clearly says 'Stop messing with him'. Hwan had let out a nervous giggle and patted Jungkook's head.

"Sorry son, I was just joking. Don't mind me and welcome to family my boy. Finally, I have someone to make a team against Taehyung and Yuna. Because Gyu was also a mama's boy. No one loved this old man but now, I have my son-in-law on my team" He was beaming with happiness. It was heartwarming for Jungkook.

They clicked together pretty soon. Making Taehyung whine that, his Petal abandoned him because of his Dad.

But everything he got was because of Taehyung.

All because of Taehyung. In Taehyung, he had not only found love but also a friend, a partner, a companion. Just thinking about this made his heart race. He finally found the love, his parents had.

Oh but where was Taehyung?

 Jungkook found himself waiting anxiously for Taehyung's return. The rooftop of his apartment building seemed emptier without his presence and the silence that had returned only highlighted the thumping of his own heart.

As he sat there, he replayed his conversation with Yuna in his mind. Her words of acceptance and warmth continued to resonate within him, like a soothing melody. Jungkook felt a mix of gratitude and determination, a renewed commitment to care not only for Taehyung but also for himself.

Minutes stretched into what felt like hours, but finally, Jungkook's eyes caught a glimpse of Taehyung's figure entering through the door from the distance. His heart skipped a beat, a wave of relief and affection washing over him.

Taehyung approached, a soft smile playing on his lips. Their eyes met and in that moment, they communicated millions of things without uttering a single word. Taehyung's presence was a remedy to Jungkook's restless heart, a reminder that he wasn't alone in this journey.

"Yahh, I'm back and here is our food. Which will give company to this pretty sunset view" Taehyung's voice broke the silence, warm and reassuring.

"Come sit" Jungkook replied, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips. His cheeks and the tip of his ears turned red because of shyness.

Taehyung came and Jungkook was about to shift but Taehyung stopped him. He placed the food and pack of juice beside Jungkook and said "No, please be seated Petal. Your legs are already hurting. Don't move".