19. Taegi

"Where is Taehyung, Jimin?"

Jimin's grandma asked him because it was already nighttime and Taehyung is still not home. Jimin, who was busy watching Shin-chan choked on his popcorn hearing his grandma.

'Now what should I tell her? Think chim think' He thought.

" Tae.... he.... he..... YEAH, his boss gave him some extra work so he said he will overwork today and stay at his office" He blame everything on Namjoon.

"Ohh poor boy needs to do so much work. That fool boss of his. I will beat him with my stick one day for giving so much work to my Taehyungiee" Grandma said.

Jimin knows that, she is definitely cursing Namjoon in hundred different languages.

On the other hand, Namjoon kept sneezing. The poor boy is thinking about what he did, which made someone to curse him that much?

"You better give me a treat you stupid human version of bear. For you, my innocent self has to lie this much" Jimin mumbled and again shifted his focus on TV screen when Shinchan shouted 'Action kamen'.

✵✵✵✵

Jungkook was looking down at his feet.

He knew he did nothing wrong but he is scared of Yoongi's intimidating aura and those sharp eyes of Yoongi are not helping him at all.

Taehyung was beside him, looking equally worried for Jungkook. He didn't like the way Jungkook was looking so stressed.

Well, his first meeting with Yoongi after becoming an adult was not good. He can see in the elder's eyes that he doesn't like Taehyung even a bit.

When Yoongi saw them together out at Jungkook's apartment, he didn't say anything but he stare at them with his sharp eyes. He was looking at Taehyung from top to bottom with sharp eyes.

But then his eyes halted on their joined hands.

Taehyung saw the change of expression on his face for a little second but he composed himself immediately.

Taehyung sware, if stare could murder then he would be dead under six feet by now. He never felt this scared in his life, not even when his dad say 'Come here I need to talk'.

On the other hand, Yoongi was shocked at first. Because he saw the softness and glow on Jungkook's face, which he had seen years ago. He knows what that means and he doesn't trust Taehyung at all.

Call him whatever you please but he couldn't bring himself to trust Taehyung with Jungkook. He needs to know, how far things went.

He was surprised that Jungkook became this comfortable with someone this soon. Of course, Jungkook had told him about Taehyung but he always got an off vibe from it.

And when they came inside the apartment, Jungkook explained how they meet today to Yoongi. Yoongi didn't say anything since then.

"Yoongi Hyung" Jungkook whispered, he finally decided to break the silence.

"Where were you? And why your clothes are little wet?" Here comes the questions from the elder. The voice was so deep, it gave shivers to the other two.

"I-In the park and then T-Taehyung fall into the l-lake and....and I... I jumped in to save h-him.." Jungkook's voice trimble as he recalls the incident.

It breaks Taehyung's heart, he immediately dashed toward Jungkook and sat beside him on the couch. He holds his shoulders and moves Jungkook to face him. He cupped Jungkook's right cheek with one hand and the other hand was still on his shoulder.