179

Elohim's words that I would be able to use my ability without any problems were true.

At first, there was nothing I could do but watch Cheon Sa-yeon and Ha Tae-heon's fight unfold before my eyes with an anxious mind.

When a few black masked men clinged together and attacked at random, even the SS-rank Cheon Sa-yeon and Ha Tae-heon were helpless. In the first place, if so many people rushed to one person like that, there would be no answer.

Watching the two fight nervously, I bit my lip at the sight of Ha Tae-heon getting caught in an explosion and seriously injuring his head.

My heart started beating faster. The moment I heard the thoughts of Ha Tae-heon, who was bleeding from his head, and Cheon Sa-yeon, who vowed to save everyone even if he lost his arm, I strongly thought that I should help them somehow.

Then I felt that a thin, transparent veil that had stood between me and them had vanished. I was able to realize naturally that it was the effect of the ability to 'intervene'.

I slowly raised the wind, Han Yi-gyeol's ability. Standing between Cheon Sa-yeon and Ha Tae-heon, who immediately noticed my existence, I skillfully moved the wind and wrapped the two bodies around as I had done over and over again.

"Cheon Sa-yeon, Ha Tae-heon-ssi."

I smiled confidently and looked at the doll standing in front of me. We can win. We can't lose.

I could clearly see.

"Go. I will help support you."

As soon as I finished my words, Cheon Sa-yeon and Ha Tae-heon simultaneously kicked the ground and ran towards the enemy. Ha Tae-heon, who saw Cheon Sa-yeon going to the black masked ones, turned to the doll without any explanation.

"Wh, what! How can you..."

The doll, who had blocked Ha Tae-heon's sword with a scythe, shouted fiercely with a confused face.

"How can you fly?"

Ha Tae-heon, who received the power of the wind, drove the doll up with a light movement that was clearly different from before. The doll, who had barely slashed the sword, suddenly opened its eyes and turned its head towards me.

"I'm sure there's a rat hiding there. Shit, why can't I see anything?"

Life flowed from the glittering doll's eyes. Even if it wasn't a real person, it was a person who handled SS-rank dolls. There was no way the other party couldn't know my energy that Cheon Sa-yeon and Ha Tae-heon had noticed.

Taking the gaze calmly, I stretched out my arm and moved my fingertips. The wind wrapped around Ha Tae-heon's blade helped pass the doll's attack without shock.

'...calm down.'

My stomach was boiling hot with anger along with my sensitive emotions.

The damage from the bombing was much greater than expected. The number of clear teams was still unknown, but as soon as I heard the news, there were several casualties on the exit side of the gate.

The current situation in which innocent people with no relation were injured and killed was also a problem and I was worried about Ha Tae-heon and Lee Joo-ha, who belatedly blamed themselves after hearing about it.

According to Elohim's words that Kali's minions started moving, things like this surprise attack would continue to happen in the future.

"You have to be strong, Se-hyun-ah. Otherwise, many people..."

Elohim's low voice came to mind. Just as the world and my destiny had become the same, many things would change depending on how well 'intervention' ability I had was used in the right place.