138

"Hmm."

Park Geon-ho, who looked at me while stroking his lips, lowered his gaze to the glass of beer.

"Do you think... I'm drunk?"

"I think you are, looking from your face."

"I'm not drunk though?"

How much did I drink to get drunk? My body was a little hot, but I wasn't weak enough to get drunk after drinking this...

'Wait a minute. Now I'm in Han Yi-gyeol's body.'

Weak, was he weak? Come to think of it, I didn't know anything about Han Yi-gyeol's drinking capacity.

Gulp.

I swallowed the last sip of alcohol in my mouth and gently put the glass down. Park Geon-ho, who quietly watched what I was doing, smiled.

"From your expression, you must have realized your physical condition now. You drink like that even when you are weak at drinking."

"......"

I couldn't believe the person who filled the glass said that. There was resentment, but there was nothing to refute. I memorized all types and brands of alcohol, and I was confident in the amount of alcohol that I could endure even if I drank quite a bit...!

"Look at your eyes. What are you upset about? Come on, don't do that, drink more."

"Team Leader Park Geon-ho."

Woo Seo-hyuk frowned while preventing Park Geon-ho from pouring soju into the half-empty glass again.

"Please stop. It's going to be a real big deal. To someone who is already tired."

"Even if he's drunk, he can sleep here. Still, he's an adult and an A-rank, isn't it too cheap, Secretary Woo Seo-hyuk?"

"Are you trying to put him to sleep here?"

"What's wrong with this place? It's hard to find a place as safe as my house."

"Stop joking around."

"Ugh..."

As I listened to their conversation, my mind went round and round. I was tired and poured soju and beer into an empty stomach, so I started to feel very drunk.

"Han Yi-gyeol-ssi, are you okay?"

As I bent my upper body while touching my forehead, Woo Seo-hyuk hurriedly grabbed my shoulder.

"Yes. I guess I just drank it in a hurry."

"Oh, my."

Park Geon-ho, who cleaned up the glass that had been filled like a joke, filled a new glass with water.

"I can't even make fun of you. Is it really A-rank? You're too weak."

"What does drinking capacity have to do with grades...?"

"Of course, it doesn't matter. I've never seen an A-rank who can't drink like this."

"Han Yi-gyeol-ssi has suffered from severe body aches in the past. You can't think of it the same as an ordinary A-rank."

"It's not... to that extent."

Even if I tried to speak straight, it wasn't easy because my tongue kept moving slowly. Woo Seo-hyuk sighed at the sight of me sobbing.

"I will drive, so let's go back."

"Wa, wait a minute."

As I was about to nod my head, I quickly covered my mouth as I felt my stomach upset.