113

I frowned and glared at Cheon Sa-yeon.

"...what are you up to?"

"What do you mean."

Cheon Sa-yeon, who tilted his head slightly, gently stroked my tousled bangs with his cool hand.

"Come to think of it, I did something cute last time." (생각해 보니 저번에 귀여운 짓을 하기도 했고, not sure who was "I" here, or he said "you"?)

Cute thing? It was difficult to understand Cheon Sa-yeon's words.

"Because you have already noticed that the item is usable."

"Really... are you going to tell me?"

"Right."

I didn't know what kind of change of heart it was, but I didn't have to refuse him to tell me. Cheon Sa-yeon, who saw me nodding my head, released the waist he was holding on to.

"First, let's talk about the guest you are going to meet."

As I got up from his body quickly, Cheon Sa-yeon slowly raised his upper body and turned to look at the documents.

"Chloe Asner. She is the Deputy Master of the Athena Guild and is famous as an SS-rank energy tester."

Cheon Sa-yeon ruffled his messy hair. His collarbone was exposed through the open collar of his shirt.

"Well, I guess you already know this. Secretary Woo Seo-hyuk should have prepared the materials."

You were also quick at catching things. I nodded my head because there was nothing to hide.

"Family relationships are important... After a long love affair with the Master of the Athena Guild, she got married a year ago and is enjoying her honeymoon."

"Wait. Are family relationships important?"

Not position or ability? The document contained detailed descriptions of the ability and achievements of Chloe Asner but didn't specifically describe family relationships.

It was surprising that the Master and Deputy Master of the Athena Guild were married, but what did that have to do with alternative items?

Cheon Sa-yeon looked at me, who was sitting next to him as if he felt pity at my trembling reaction.

"As expected, you don't remember. It's because you're so stupid."

"......"

This punk... I swallowed the swear words, suppressing my weeping inside. Let's be calm. If you attacked here for no reason, item information might be blown away.

"Chloe's younger brother is a talented item maker. Thanks to that, she has a lot of pretty useful items."

Ah, I see. So, that was why you put the item in return. As I nodded my head in agreement, Cheon Sa-yeon smiled and asked me.

"You still don't know? You had met her brother before."

"Have I met him?"

The item makers I had met so far... As I recalled the past, I realized later.

"Are you referring to the producer who came to Kim Woo-jin's reawakening?"

"Right."

"Ah."

Come to think of it, it must have been that Cheon Sa-yeon introduced his name. Edward Asner. It was a small boy with curly blond hair.

"Haa..."

I couldn't believe I only noticed this now. I deserved to be criticized for being stupid. Cheon Sa-yeon, who was sitting and watching me silently, opened his mouth with a happy face when I let out a sigh.