112

I returned to the room without separating from Park Geon-ho and checked the documents right away.

"Chloe Asner?"

It was a strangely familiar name. Park Geon-ho sat on the sofa opposite me and opened his mouth.

"She is quite famous in America. She is also the Deputy Master of the Athena Guild."

Athena Guild. It was a guild that came out of the Abyss for a moment. Although it didn't show up properly.

"I don't know why such a great person wants to see me."

In the documents prepared by Woo Seo-hyuk, information about Chloe Asner was neatly organized. I put the part that caught my eye in my mouth.

"SS-rank energy tester?" (기운 감별사, not sure how it called)

What ability was this? Min Ah-rin answered me, who was curious, bringing a bag of cookies from the kitchen.

"It's the ability to see energy. Each person has a different colour of energy and various in size, but it is said that those with the ability to distinguish energy can see it with their own eyes."

"Oh. That's cool."

"Wouldn't it be clearer if it was SS-rank? I've seen the interview with the Athena Guild Deputy Master several times before, but I can't believe she knows Master..."

When Min Ah-rin said that she was very surprised, Park Geon-ho leaned his body long on the back of the sofa and smiled lightly.

"Well, she has a very bubbly personality. We've seen Master since he was young, so there must be something else that other people don't know."

"When he was young... Are you talking about Master when setting up the guild you talked about back then?"

It reminded me of the past of Cheon Sa-yeon, which Park Geon-ho told me before. He said that he suffered a lot while raising a guild by himself from a young age.

"That's right. Thanks to Chloe, we were able to bring in several useful talents. Other than that, she helped us in many ways."

Then she might be the person who knew the past of Cheon Sa-yeon the best after Park Geon-ho.

'I don't know why she's trying to meet me, but if it's someone like that, it wouldn't be a bad idea to meet her.'

If it wasn't for the situation where I was being targeted by people with mental ability, I would have accepted it without any further thought. The airport was a place with so many people coming and going, so I was worried. Like the Gangnam incident, problems might arise because of me.

When I sighed without looking at the next document, Park Geon-ho took the cookie Min Ah-rin gave him and put it in his mouth and asked.

"I understand what you are worried about, but didn't Master say it would be good to meet her? It would be better to follow that suggestion if at all possible."

"Even if you say it so calmly..."

I opened the back page and answered, but I kept my mouth shut without finishing my words. The last document with the guild management headquarters logo engraved at the bottom included the original text of the content officially sent by the Athena Guild, along with the cost associated with it.

It was an item. It didn't say what kind of item it was, but it looked better. There was no way such a great person would put useless items on the contract.

"Looking at your face, you seem to be quite attracted to it."

"...it's not bad."

When I coughed in vain because of embarrassment, Park Geon-ho laughed that he liked it. Kwon Jeong-han, who was looking at the documents behind me, tilted his head as he touched his lips.