45

"Everyone back off!"

I shouted hastily, but the speed of spreading was too fast. The guild members, who were immersed in the purple smoke up to their ankles, groaned and staggered.

"Keuk, wait a minute..."

"Ugh..."

Clink.

The guild members who dropped their weapons bowed their heads with empty faces. Waving their arms helplessly, they began to walk in unison to somewhere involuntarily.

"Wake up!"

The same was true of the two healers standing next to me with frightened faces. They blocked me, pushed me, and walked forward as if possessed.

"Han Yi-gyeol-ssi."

Woo Seo-hyuk ran to me. Fortunately, he looked fine. Cheon Sa-yeon, who quietly watched the guild members staggering and moving in the direction of the monster's cry, turned to me.

"Hmm."

He smiled at me. Why are you laughing in a serious situation?

"Master! This smoke...!"

"Yes."

Cheon Sa-yeon, who took out his sword and jacket, suddenly pulled my arm strongly.

"Ugh, what..."

"What should I do, Han Yi-gyeol?"

He looked down at me and smiled brightly.

"It's so much fun."

"What?"

"It's fun, I think I'm going crazy."

You're already crazier there? I opened my eyes wide and couldn't hide my embarrassment. Woo Seo-hyuk, who was watching from behind, also made a surprised face.

Kugugung! Kureureung!

The sound of falling stones was heard one after another. The distance was very close.

"Let's put this on for now."

Cheon Sa-yeon put the jacket over my shoulder and smiled pleasantly.

"Woo Seo-hyuk."

"Yes."

"Let's change the plan. I don't think we need to worry about the guild members."

"Ugh, wait!"

Cheon Sa-yeon held me tightly in his arms as I freaked out. I grabbed his collar and asked.

"What do you mean you don't have to care?"

"Literally."

Cheon Sa-yeon drew his palm with a sword. A gorgeous-looking long sword. I immediately recognized the identity of the sword. It was an SS-class, Lilith sword.

"Benshi's magic skill. Do you know that?"

"Are you talking about the ability to make one subject submissive? But that."

"Since the grade has increased, the conditions for activation of that ability seem to have changed."

"Are you saying that Banshee is coming this way?"

"Including Ghosts."

Banshee cast a spell on one person and ordered them to protect their relatively weak body. As Banshee, which used to be S-grade, become grade S+, the range of its magic ability had expanded to this extent.

"If you are under a spell, there is no need to worry about being attacked by monsters. So, the first thing to do is to deal with the Ghosts first. Woo Seo-hyuk, you check Banshee to prevent any more useless spells from being used."