53

No matter how uncomfortable I was, the team handled the monsters on schedule.

Kiaaaak!

When Ha Tae-heon cut down the crawling spider monster, Kim Soo-hwan, who was next to me, cried out as if he couldn't stand it.

"Wow~ that's so cool!"

"......"

Fortunately, Kim Soo-hwan quickly brushed off his gloomy heart, unlike my worries. He seemed satisfied with the fact that he had a conversation with Ha Tae-heon.

"Did you just see it? Ha Yi-gyeol-ssi? That clean and neat move!"

"Haha... yes."

I killed the spider that rushed back roughly. I wanted to stop paying attention to Ha Tae-heon for a moment, but even that it was not easy because Kim Soo-hwan kept making a fuss to looking at him.

"That's why. Our Deputy Master is so popular, right? Last time, the female employee..."

"Kim Soo-hwan-ssi."

During the break after dealing with all the monsters, I cut off Kim Soo-hwan's words and asked.

"I heard that Deputy Master also has a fan cafe. Is it real?"

Anyway, if I'm going to have a conversation with Ha Tae-heon, I'll have to ask anything I'm curious about. Kim Soo-hwan smiled brightly at my question and grabbed my shoulder strongly.

"Of course, it is! Are you interested, Yi-gyeol-ssi?"

"Yeaah..."

I nodded my head, avoiding his burdensomely twinkling eyes.

"As expected! I thought Yi-gyeol-ssi would recognize the charm of our Deputy Master!"

"......"

"When we get out of the gate, I will send you an invitation. Once you receive it, you can sign up immediately. It is difficult to find publicly because it is a cafe where only real people gather."

"I see."

I nodded in surprise. It was a recommendation system where you could only join if you had an invitation. I'm glad I brought it up.

More than that, the invitation...

How are you going to send it?

'I've seen something similar before.'

I remembered that a man who had been in and out of the management bar offered a black invitation card. Then he told me to come to play golf.

Is it the same way here? Surely... It's the place where Ha Tae-heon's fans gather, so it doesn't seem like it's going to be an ordinary place.

"If you send it, I will be grateful. I've been interested in it ever since."

"Haha, that's good. I can't believe Yi-gyeol-ssi will become the same Haning (허닝이, it seems that Tae-heon's fans called themselves as Haning, "Ha" from Tae-heon's surname "하", the detail's here)!"

Haning? Before I even asked what it was, Kim Soo-hwan put his arms around my shoulders and exclaimed the rules of the cafe. This time, there were a lot of words I couldn't understand.

"Just because the Deputy Master said that he was going to take a pictorial next month, we decided to pay tribute together. Yi-gyeol-ssi can also participate."

"A tribute?"

What is it?

As I was confused, Kim Soo-hwan nodded his head with an understanding face.