Haunting Past

Over Heaven will be used to refer to the Quirk

OverHeaven will be used to reference the OC.
The same rule will apply to Darkest Desires.

Deku and OverHeaven patrolled the dark and empty streets. Rain poured on them, and every step got their footwear wet. They both felt injured despite being healed after taking down more Assassins.

They both arrived at a flat field, cement under their feet, and rubble everywhere around them.

OverHeaven: I think we should rest here.

Deku: I can't... not until...everything is back to normal.

OverHeaven: We are in the same boat, Izuku, I at least know when I need to rest. You are doing more harm than good. I can call All Might to bring us some food.

Deku: I will not get All Might involved.

OverHeaven:....Fine.

Suddenly, they are both shocked by the arrival of Class 1-A.

Deku: You guys came? Why?

Uraraka: We are worried about you. Also, why is Y/N here?

OverHeaven: Do all of you miss me?

Bakugo: No one cares about you anymore.

OverHeaven chuckled for a second.

OverHeaven: That is expected.

OverHeaven takes a step towards Class 1-A. He turns around and faces Deku.

OverHeaven: Look, I realized something when we fought DarkestDesires. I started to think the killing was wrong at some point. After seeing DarkestDesires at the end of his life, begging, and bargaining for dear life,... it put a smile on my face. As I was causing more pain to him, I felt good. He would have cried if he was able to. While you watched in horror, I felt divine. I have become God. The creator and destroyer of worlds.

This alarmed Deku and all the students in class 1-A. Purple and black fog-like aura leaked out of OverHeaven's body.

OverHeaven: OverHeaven is back. Darkest Desires, Fear Carnival!

Everyone was left stressed and unbalanced by the pressure caused by OverHeaven.

OverHeaven: Deku, now watch as a dark fate awaits all of your friends.

OverHeaven charged at the group and started doing heavy blows to everyone in his path. Deku charged in with a kick, but his leg was caught by OverHeaven.

OverHeaven: You decided to come out and play. The World Over Heaven.

In frozen time, OverHeaven let go of Deku and punched him in the guts. He took out some knives and blindly threw them at the Class. Time resumed. A couple of people were hit, and Deku got hit hard and hit the floor.

OverHeaven: What a poor performance.

Todoroki: You are just like my brother.

OverHeaven: It is funny how he likes me more than his whole family.

Todoroki rushed him, supported by most of the class.

OverHeaven: Love Train.

Everyone stopped moving when they saw the pillar of lights.

OverHeaven: Now I will wait out all of you.

Shoto made an ice pillar under Overheaven, elevating him into the air, and then Deku destroyed the pillar, causing love train to deactivate and OverHeaven to fall.

OverHeaven takes out 3 knives but gets surrounded by a flock of birds. Immediately lightning stuck OverHeaven's location, killing all the birds. He throws the knives but misses.

Ojiro: He is a monster now.

OverHeaven starts speeding to Deku but gets intercepted by Dark Shadow. Being trapped in darkness, he lights up his clothes. That made Dark Shadow let go of him. On command, his clothes changed to his original Black and Purple style, and the clothes looked brand new.

OverHeaven: I can still win against you all.

Suddenly, he was kicked in the back by Ida.

OverHeaven: A surprise attack?

Then his body was covered in ice, and he was unable to move. Momo walked up to him and forcefully put a mask on him.

OverHeaven: Now you are trying to put me to sleep.

Uraraka: We will save you while it is not too late.

OverHeaven: You are so behind. In thought, and in moves.

OverHeaven's body disappeared from the block of ice. He appeared behind Uraraka, stepping out of a purple rectangle portal.

OverHeaven: Maybe I'm just one move in advance. Darkest Desires Unknown Trip.

OverHeaven pulled out his Tanto knife and held it up to Uraraka's neck. She slowly moved her hands to touch OverHeaven, but before she could touch him, her body started moving on its own, backward.

OverHeaven: Reversal.

He jumped behind him but landed in Mineta's purple ball. He looked down and backed up and saw acid, ice, dark Shadow, and a disc flying towards him. He smiled as the projectiles suddenly started flying upwards. Everyone was confused.

OverHeaven: Darkest Desires Matter Vacuum. It has a long activation timer, so I used it early. Now, everything the weight of a human and below will be sucked up in a vacuum in the sky.

The class looked up and saw that there was a black orb the size of a small car floating in the air. It was slowly getting bigger as an assortment of objects flew into it. Soon, some of the class members started flying into the vacuum.

OverHeaven: I found out the secret that made DarkestDesires so dangerous. His mind was able to see your next move. It is what kept him in power even tho he was weak without a human body. He knew one mess-up, and he was dead. Once I found him out, I set him up to fail.

OverHeaven turned his body to dodge Sero's tape. It is instead connected to the floor. OverHeaven ripped the tape, and Sero went into the vacuum. OverHeaven walked away in victory as the vacuum reached full capacity and launched everything inside all directions while it imploded.

About 30 seconds passed until he turned around to see some of Class 1-A had caught up to him, including Deku.

OverHeaven: Evil Minds is what DarkestDesires relied on to stay in power. Just like with Nighteye, I exploited that. His death was just like Nighteye's. Tragic.

Deku: Shut up about it, Y/N! You will never be like him.

OverHeaven: He was pathetic. He died the way he lived.

Deku threw out his Blackwhip at OverHeaven, but they were blocked by OverHeaven's version of it, Death Vines. Shoto raised his fire hand at OverHeaven.

OverHeaven: Love Tr-

As fire shot out at OverHeaven, an injured Ojiro smacked his head with his tail. OverHeaven rolled out with burns on his body. He healed himself and saw that he was surrounded by all the Class 1-A students.

OverHeaven activated Love Train again. Everyone waited, but this time, it was different. OverHeaven put Over Heaven into love train. This caused pillers of light to emerge from the original pillers and branch out like a tree. Soon, everything was covered in a bright light, and pillers from Love Train separated his former classmates.

Jiro: I can't see!

Ashido: What is this light?

Tokoyami: Dark Shadow would not come out.

The bright light got brighter until the sheer amount of light blinded and deafened everyone with loud explosions.

Once everyone recovered, they noticed his disappearance. But they feel his aura. It was different this time. It was less dark, and it was balanced.

OverHeaven: Time, Space, Dark Matter... This is my new peak.

To Be Continued...