The Betrayal

Y/N pov:

I wake up with a huge headache, my left eye stings and it seems it was covered by a white medical eyepatch. There is dried blood on my hands and I am in a bar. Katsuki is restrained in a chair with many identifying metal objects keeping him in the chair. There are villains watching TV. It shows the staff of UA explaining our disappearances.

Y/N:Turn that shit off, my head hurts!

Tomura: He is finally awake and why has no one bothered to restrain him?

I knew I could not take on all of them in my weakened state so I realized my best plan of action is to keep them peaceful.

Y/N: What happened? Where am I? How long was I out? Why am I wearing an eyepatch?

Spinner: You somehow went through Kurogiri's portal and crashed into one of our tables.

He points to a table that has blood on it.

Spinner: Toga puts the eyepatch over your left eye. It was horrible what happened. None of our quirks did damage your eye.

Y/N:Who here has a mirror on them, I want to see what happened. Anyone?

The room when silent. Kurogiri kneeled behind the counter and after a few seconds he said:

Kurogiri: Here I found something.

He stood up and gently placed a mirror on the counter. It had a plastic maroon handle and frame. The mirror itself was missing the bottom left side and had visible cracks.

Dabi: I would advise you to keep the eyepatch on.

I got up from the chair I was in the whole time. I slowly walk towards the counter looking around. Everyone in the room was staring at me. I grab the mirror by the circular handle and angle it toward my face. I take a glance at my face, and I see the eye patch, dried-up blood on my forehead, and my messy hair. I carefully grabbed my eyepatch and pulled it up and let it rest on my forehead. I see that my eyelid is closed and I see bruises and more blood. My eyelid slowly opens and I am in shock. My iris is now a shiny yellow instead of the usual e/c.

Y/N: OH God Why is it like that?

I put the eye patch pack in its original place and put the mirror down and walk to the table that has my blood on it. Without looking, I punch the table hard with my hand. A loud sound is heard and everyone turns back to me. The table has broken into many pieces like an explosion blew it up.

I look at my hand and I see that a black-and-white yellow swirling aura engulfed my hand.

He shocked everyone in the room. I was never able to do that. Did my quirk evolve? Did I switch quirks with someone?

I touched the table again with the aura, the table was fixed like it never broke. I did it again, it became smaller. I touched it again to revert the change.

Seeing what I was capable of, I touched my face and I was not surprised when it healed my entire face and body, but as I was being healed I had a feeling of wanting to laugh as hard as possible, but I resisted it. I knew I could take on all the villains by myself.

Y/N:Which one of you villains killed my parents?

Twice: Sir, what are you talking about?

Y/N:YOU WANT ME TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU, WHO HERE KILLED MY PARENTS?

The villains looked at each other for a minute and erupted into laughter.

Y/N:What is so funny?

Tomura:So the heroes also lie to people. Do people give you dirty looks when you walk down the street?

Y/N: Yes, I am an outcast in society. How does this have anything to do with my parents?

Tomura: Everyone knows that a hero killed your parents and blamed it on us. If you do not believe us, sneak down to the record room in your high school, it has information about you and 3 generations of your family. Your file will give you a proof.

I could not say anything about that. Before I could say anything there was a knock at the door.

The Pizza Man:Pizza delivery here!

Y/N:Dibs on Pineapple

No one pov:

As Y/N expressed his horrible preference for his favorite pizza toppings, All Might and other heroes broke down the wall behind him.

All Might: Katsuki! Y/N! Do not worry. Why? Because we are here!

Kami Wood constructed all the villains in the hideout with one hand and made a slide with his other hand so Y/N could leave the area and go home.

Timeskip, Y/N:

I arrived at the UN, with my phone and a flashlight. I climbed the wall and dashed toward the power box. I used my right hand to punch the powerbox while the mysterious aura surrounded my hand. I realized what my new power does. It is a new quirk and I can override reality. I decided to dub it, Over Heaven, named after my hero name.

I used reality override to open the front doors. I shake my flashlight and it starts to shine, after looking for what felt like a long time and finding a records room. I was preparing to enter when my flashlight went out. I counted it as the 15th time it went out during the search. I override reality so the flashlight does not go out.

I used my new ability to enter the room. I saw many office shelves with boxes on them. I found the box that has the first letter of my last name on it. I opened it and found mine. I set the file on the ground and open it up. After looking it over, I found the information I needed, and I felt betrayed. I took out my phone to take a picture and I got a notification from the news network I follow. The live footage showed All Might beating up All For One and winning. This made me madder, why were the people cheering for the murder? I threw my phone against the wall and realized what I had done.

After fixing my error, I walk around the school to clear my head. I walk past class 1-A and stop at the nearest window. My clothes started to disappear and as fast as they disappeared, My Ex hero costume replaced them. I ripped off my eye patch and looked into the window. It reflected poorly on my face . The only visible thing was my glowing left eye.

Y/N:Hero killer Stain, you were right, we need to change the meaning of a hero, but I do not agree with your idea of a hero. Me, I will eliminate all problems in this society. There will be no more villains, as long as there are no heroes. But that is not it, quirks are destroying this world, so I will create a new world. The perfect world. In a segregated world, quirkless people live by themselves, and people with quirks will live in a completely different place, a utopia with no rules. Izuku, Tenya, and Ochaco, thanks for being my friends, next time we meet, we will be enemies. The hero's side would not let me achieve this goal, which I call "Heaven". And All the pros will pay for what they have done!

After his speech, Y/N shattered the window with his quirk and escaped into the night

To be continued...

A/N: Thanks for reading, I will try to update on Friday every week. There will be times when updates will come out every 2 weeks. I will need to rewatch more Mha so I can make the chapters better.