Part of the Team

Y/N will sometimes be referred to as Over Heaven.

Y/N: So, is this how dates normally go?

Over Heaven and Toga were sitting in an alleyway with some Burger King. It tasted like cardboard and was low quality. There was an awkward silence between each other. Over Heaven looked at his phone screen, he had some unread messages from the UA group chat. He swiped the notifications and looked at the time

Over Heaven: It is 7 pm, so can I get that number?

Toga turned to him and said:

Toga:How about you come over to my place first then I will give you Tomura's number.

Timeskip:

The mood was way different in the house. Toga gave Y/N a house tour and they watched movies like 21 Jump Street and Morbius on Netflix.

Over Heaven:Morbius is a bad movie, why did we watch it?

Toga: You begged me to watch it. You told me it was the best movie ever made.

Y/N: Let's stop watching movies for now. Let's do something else. Any ideas?

Toga: Come with me, I want to show you something.

Over Heaven followed Toga to her room and she reached under her bed and pulled out a box. Inside were many knives of different shapes, sizes, and types. Out of all of them, one caught Y/N's attention. He carefully took it out of the box and examined it. It was a Balisong with black and gold handles and a Gold blade.

Y/N: Oh wow, A balisong, they are illegal here in Japan. My mom once taught me how to do some tricks when I was younger.

Y/N started to do a Y2k trick but failed and cut himself.

Over Heaven: Ow, that hurts, I need to practice more.

Before Over Heaven could treat it, Toga started licking the blood off his finger. He was an O type so she enjoyed it. After she was done, Over Heaven healed it with his reality override.

The rest of the night went smoothly and Over Heaven got the number he wanted.

*Ring ring*

Tomura:Who is this? How did you get this number?

Over Heaven: Hey there, I know you originally wanted to convert Bakugo to your team but I was wondering if I could join you instead? You have probably seen it on the news. I am on the run and have encountered my classmates.

Tomura:I have seen what you are capable of doing, one kid takes out all his classmates and many pro heroes. Sadly the news is saying you got captured but escaped custody.

Y/N:That pissed me off. So can I join?

Tomura:You are hired.

The call ends.

To be continued...