How We Got Here

5 days before the raid: Y/N Pov:

The bus came to a complete stop. Looking out the window was a forest that seemed to never end. I saw that my classmates were getting off so I followed them.

Looking at my watch, I see it is 9 AM. I hear talking so I turn my attention to the source. The Wild, Wild Pussycats were talking about something I could not remember. The last part caught my attention. They mentioned that we must reach the forest lodge before 12 or we do not get lunch. I think to myself, " Speed, this is perfect for me and my quirk. "

No pov: Before the Pussycats could finish talking, Y/N ran past them, jumped over the fence, and midair zipped 10 feet almost instantly leaving behind a yellow-orange trail and landing in a tree.

Y/N: Double Accelerate

A yellow-orange aura surrounded Y/N and he hopped from tree to tree with extreme speed. No one knew what to do so they started the challenge for the other students. It took 30 minutes for Y/N to reach the lodge.

After having lunch and doing some training, Y/N took a nap till the rest of the students arrived. He of course greeted his classmates but they gave him looks of disappointment. The rest of the day was uneventful and I later learned about the incident in the hot springs.

Day 2:

Most of the day, Y/N trained his quirk by accelerating time without breaks.

After having dinner, Y/N gets paired with Izuku for the mini-game, not knowing what is going on behind the scenes. When the Vanguard Action Squad attacks, Deku goes to find some kid named Kota while Y/N goes to look for his classmates. Sometime later he gets pinned against Moonfish with Shoto and
Katsuki. He knew that they needed someone with a better quirk to take care of the Villain. Help would arrive in the form of a bird stand and a beat-up Deku.

Timeskip, Y/N POV:
We were walking in one direction, I was in front of Katsuki and Fumikage. We encounter and save Ochaco from a Villain. I looked behind me and noticed a lack of people behind me. A strange man suddenly approached us, showing 2 balls. Katsuki and Fumikage were inside these 2 balls. He suddenly learned the miracle of flight and flew away and I chased after him with my quirk. I felt like I was about to fall behind but Deku and Co. Tackled him onto the ground. We could not celebrate because a Villain that looks like Frankenstein shoots blue fire out of his hand and I almost got burned.

The guy who looked like Dream reverted to his human form and the black-haired Villain confirmed that they got their target. Mezo revealed that he took the marbles and I wanted to celebrate but the world has different plans.

A white-yellow bolt hit me in the left eye and the worst pain I ever felt hit me. I covered my eye with my hand and when I pulled my hand away from my face, I saw blood, at least I think I did. My vision was blurry and my hearing was messed up. I see the black-haired dude holding Katsuki as he goes through a purple portal. I do not know what happened to my body but I used the time to accelerate and dash through the portal, hitting a table and being knocked out cold.

To be continued...