The Dark Side of Heaven

Back at the main base, Gigantomachia was running towards Shigaraki's location. The pros have failed to stop him. He ran into a trap set by the students, causing the villains to panic.

Meanwhile, while fighting Deku and Bakugo, OverHeaven gets a call on his cell phone. While dodging attacks, OverHeaven answered the phone.

OverHeaven: Make it quick!

Toga: We need help.

OverHeaven: Shit! I can't be at two places at once.

OverHeaven hung up.

Meanwhile, back at Gigantomachia, Red Riot threw the jar of anesthesia at Gigantomachia's mouth. Before there was a celebration, a dark figure grabbed the jar and dropped onto the sinking ground.

DarkestDesires: So sad that all of you failed.

DarkestDesires jumped off of Gigantomachia's nonexistent lips and landed on top of the giant's head.

DarkestDesires: OverHeaven could not be at 2 places at the same time. I am here to substitute for him because he is fighting a more important battle.

DarkestDisires then looked around at all the heroes that were attacking Gigantomachia. They were coming in large numbers in response to his appearance.

DarkestDisires: Sadly, it is time for me to be serious.

Meanwhile, back at the destroyed city...

OverHeaven and Shigaraki have been backed into a corner. Both of them have taken massive damage.

OverHeaven: I should not have sent DarkestDisires away. I can't use his quirk anymore.

Shigaraki: I can't use quirks at all. We can't reach Eraser Head.

OverHeaven got an idea. He whispered something into Shigaraki's ear. Both of them put their hands behind their backs. OverHeaven felt something small in the shape of a cylinder touching the palm of his hand.

OverHeaven activated double acceleration (now with no aura) and then also used his dashes (now with no yellow-orange trail following him) to go full speed to Eraser Head. The other heroes tried to stop OverHeaven, but Shigaraki blocked the hits for him.

OverHeaven: Bullseye!

OverHeaven shot Eraser Head in the leg with the bullet he got from Shigaraki. Eraser Head was forced to cut his leg off in order to keep his quirk. OverHeaven took that opportunity to throw 3 knives into Eraser Head.

Deku: NOO

OverHeaven snapped his fingers, and then the knives discharged electricity from them, stunning Eraser Head. Deku would then kick OverHeaven into Shigaraki.

OverHeaven: DarkestDesires report your status.

DarkestDesires: Good, thanks to one of my special moves, Gigantomachia is moving uncontested.

OverHeaven: I NEED that special move.

DarkestDesires: I have transferred enough percentage of my quirk to use it.

OverHeaven suddenly remembered how to use the special move that DarkestDesires was talking about. OverHeaven picked up Shigaraki and dashed away from an attack. Seeing Deku, Endeavor, Bakugo, and Shoto rushing towards him, he hugged Shigaraki and used the move.

OverHeaven: Darkest Desires... Love Train!

Suddenly, dark purple pillers of light circled Shigaraki and OverHeaven. OverHeaven let go of Shigaraki and walked to the edge. Through the gaps in between the pillers, he saw the puzzled looks on his enemies.

Shigaraki: What the hell is this?

OverHeaven: Love Train. It is the perfect defense. Totally, no one can break through it.

Bakugo punched the barrier. A pillar of light instantly hit Deku from the sky.

OverHeaven: As I said, it is perfect.

Bakugo kept attacking Love Train. Pillars of light flew from the sky, hitting everyone outside the circle with twice the power of Bakugo's punches.

Deku: Bakugo, stop!

Bakugo: I will break through the barrier.

Shigaraki and OverHeaven laughed in amusement. Soon, the Dark pillars went down onto the ground, disappearing. OverHeaven jumped up in response.

OverHeaven: Tomura, do it now!

Shigaraki moved to put his hand down and use decay, but Deku grabbed everyone with Blackwhip. He then let go of his allies and started to beat up Shigaraki and OverHeaven. Both of them were tied together and could not fight back. Endever flew up and grabbed Shigaraki. OverHeaven was tossed away from Shigaraki. He saw his friend go up in flames but still survived. OverHeaven landed on the hard surface, still watching his friend being beaten.

OverHeaven could not help. His body felt paralyzed, and he could not heal himself. As Shigaraki lost the fight and was falling to the ground, OverHeaven knew he had to act.

OverHeaven: The world over heaven.

Time stopped. OverHeaven forced himself up, healed himself, and caught Shigaraki in the air. Time resumed. Everyone looked at OverHeaven in shock. His and Shigaraki's wounds have been fully healed by reality override.

OverHeaven dodged multiple attacks from his classmates, but he could only dodge for so long. Soon, he would be swarmed and beaten almost to death. He had also protected his boss from all the heroes.

Drake and Dabi:OverHeaven, we are here!

OverHeaven turned around and saw Gigantomachia's hand grabbing him and putting him on his back. OverHeaven placed Shigaraki and went to his dark alternative.

DarkestDesires: Looks like you lived, OverHeaven.

OverHeaven: Thank you, where is Toga?

DarkestDesires: She had to do something, she will be back.

OverHeaven: Ok... I will wait.

OverHeaven fainted and lost consciousness.

Timeskip

Best Jeanist had arrived and changed the tide off the battle, OverHeaven was still unconscious, and DarkestDesires had an idea when he saw All For One take over Shigaraki.

All For One/Shigaraki: DarkestDesires, take OverHeaven and run away.

DarkestDesires: No, I can cause some hell.

DarkestDesires touched OverHeaven's forehead and disappeared. OverHeaven's body suddenly woke up, but he had a different energy to him.

OverHeaven/DarkestDesires: I LOVE THIS NEW BODY. With this body, I can use his 2 other quirks while also using my own quirk at full power. The golden parts of his uniform have turned dark purple. His eyes started glowing their respective colors uncontrollably. A black aura surrounded OverHeaven's controlled body. He jumped into the air and got everyone's attention.

DarkestHeaven:I AM YOUR ENEMY, NO ONE ELSE!

To Be Continued...