Chapter 2 - Deadliest Tag Team

Start from the beginning

Silence annoyingly rang through the pinkhead's ears. She sighed. She can't believe that she's having an awkward moment with a Bijuu. 

"So? What were you going to help me with?" Akira started.

"This is not out of kindness, got it?" Kyuubi argued strongly. "I'm merely helping you since you look so poorly out there." 

Whatever.  Akira rolled her eyes. "Would you please get straight to the point?" 

"I'm going to help you escape. Since you're so stupid and unaware that you already got kidnapped by the guy you treated as your love interest--" 

Akira's ear twitched. She yelled in embarassment. "I-Itachi's not my love interest -dattebai!!!" 

Did I mention any name? No. I did not.  Kyuubi muttered to himself.

"Oh wait!" She dumbfounded. "He... He kidnapped me?!!" 

"Why? Did you think that you sleptwalked all of your way from Konoha to Uzushio?" The fox asked in sarcasm. 

"I..." Akira took a momentary pause. "I-I did not!" 

Kyuubi looked at the pinkhead weirdly, his expression was disbelieving. She really did assume that?!

After clearing his throat, Kyuubi started again. 

"So, the plan is--"

"I appreciate the offer, but there's no need for your help, Kyuubi." Akira smiled determingly, as she took a special kunai out of her pocket.  "Hiraishin, remember?"

(A/N: Hiraishin = Flying Thunder God)

"Akira, do you know that you're stupid? Oh I guess not since you're stupid." Kyuubi said in his serious-yet-sarcastic tone. 

"You damned fox! Who are you calling stupid -dattebaii?!!" 

"Can't you really feel it?" He asked getting a bit impatient. "There's a dimensional barrier surrounding this village. Meaning--"

Akira put her left hand on her hip and raised her other hand, immitating a teacher. "Even if I use my Hiraijin, I'll be tied up in another dimension and will be unable to come back. Okay. Okay. I get it."

She then returned to her usual posture and smiled in victory upon seeing the fox more pissed off. 

"So? What's the plan?"

Kyuubi merely rolled his eyes in annoyance. "We'll destroy the barrier with the Bijuu Dama."

(A/N: Bijuu Dama = Tailed Beast Bomb)

"Umm..." Akira stated a bit unsure. "You said we'll escape... Meaning, get out of this place in secret, right?"

"Obviously."

"Are you stupid -dattebaii?" It was her turn to insult him this time.

"What?!" Kyuubi exclaimed angrily.

"Do you think getting out with a Bijuu Dama will make my escape a secret? It would be damn loud, you baka!" Akira exclaimed back.

She actually makes a point.... Kyuubi thought.

"So, do you have any other methods of escaping without using a massive technique?" He asked in reply.

"Hmmm. No." Shee answered reluctantly

"Then just shut up and do what I say."

After leaving a Kagebunshin on her futon, Akira immediately changed to her Ninja clothing. She started running towards the exit of the manor she was brought into by Kitsuro. 

(A/N: Kagebunshin = Shadow Clone ; futon = not the element okay! it's a bed)

"Hey Kyuubi, I have some things to ask you." Akira said, her attention's still fully focused on her surroundings.

"What?"

"It was Itachi who kidnapped me, right? Then where is he? Isn't it normal that the kidnapper would be the one to guard the one he kidnapped?" The pinkhead stated all confused.

"After he took you here and gave you to that fox-wannabe, he immediately took off. Based on the direction he went off to, he probably went back to Konoha." Kyuubii replied.

"Is that so..." Akira muttered, still dumbfounded. "Wait. The fox-wannabe that you mentionned, could you be pertaining to Kitsuro?"

"Of course."

"So he's just pretending as a fox?" The pinkhead inwardly smirk. Heh. See?! I'm right -ttebaii! 

"No. He's a fox. But a small fox. I'm irritated at him, so I'm calling him a wannabe." Kyuubi said without any hint of a joke.

Akira narrowed her eyes upon looking at the fox. What an easily insecured fox. Tsk tsk tsk. 

"Brat, be careful of that fox." 

The pinkhead was surprised at the seriousness of Kyuubi's tone. "W-What?" 

"That guy is not just your ordinary mountain fox."

"Uhh... Of course?" Akira started thinking that Kyuubi might just be too cautious. "The mere fact that he can transform into--"

"I'm not pertaining to that. Anyone can do that." Kyuubi stated firmly.

Akira raised an eyebrow at this. So that means he can also transform into a human? Wooooaaah. Can't wait to see.

"That fox-wannabe is dangerous." Kyuubi continued. "The fact that we didn't sense him stalking you when we were still in Konoha is already a great threat." 

Akira started to gain realization at Kyuubi's statement.  Come to think of it... He's right. Even if I'm not a Sensory-type, I can, at least, sense if someone is following me. To follow a Jounin like me without getting noticed... this guy...! 

"Stop getting scared will you?" Kyuubi suddenly said, breaking through Akira's thoughts.

"I'm not scared, okay? You're exagerrating things, baka." Akira said. 

Tss. What a stubborn kid. You're really Kushina's daughter, Uzumaki Akira.  Kyuubi inwardly muttered, as he smirked upon feeling the building up excitement of the pinkhead. 

"I'm Akira of the Uzumaki and Namikaze Clans! There's no way I would lose!" She said while smiling with determination.

"Hey, don't forget about me brat." Kyuubi grumbled. 

"Uhh. Oh yeah, sorry." 

"Hmmp."

Kyuubi inwardly grinned.

Losing? Hah. A word like that does not exist in the dictionary of the world's deadliest tag team. 

Akira continued to ran forward. As she was about to pass through the exit, a figure suddenly appeared.  

"Having a late night walk, perhaps?" Kitsuro smiled his kindest one. "Uzumaki Akira-chan?" 

Author's Note:

I use the Japanese terms when it's in the character's dialogue. But if it's mentioned in the narrator's line, then it shall be in English. Okay? =)