CHAPTER 50

...

"Not so early, THAN." Yong snickered deeply looking at the boy in his arms. Sunoo was shaking badly and his eyes were unfocused. He could see
all of his Hyungs fighting with those bulky men and Sunghoon throwing punches at the intruders to get free to reach him.

"I SAID LEAVE HIM. YOU SON OF A *****
Sunghoon again yelled at top of his lungs but Yong found that amusing, Why not.. finally, having the cruel mafia at his mercy for sake of his love..
amazing.

"No doubt. why my son was head over heels for you," Yong muttered, ignoring Sunghoon's death glare slowly caressing Sunoo's cheeks who looked confused at his words but flinched badly at the touch.

"Don't t- touch me." The brunet whimpered and started struggling in the strong grip of the old man but he was strong, unexpected for his age.

"Why not sweetie? Damn, if I had an idea that you are way more beautiful in reality... I must have kidnapped you earlier. But now it's of no use." He
made a tch sound at the end and avert his eyes to a fuming Sunghoon who was surrounded by more than 10 men. A glint of mock was clear in his eyes, a smirk laced on his lips to see the raven-haired so helpless.

"Do something, Heeseungie." Jake whimpered and struggled in the grip of two men but couldn't free himself.

Heeseung was also fighting with 5 men and the same goes for Jay.

"I shouldn't have listened to THAN.. leaving my gun was the worst idea," Heeseung grunted while punching one man while throwing a kick at the other.

Jungwon saw a man trying to hit Jay with a baseball bat and become restless about the situation as Jay wasn't aware of the attack.

"JAY-HYUNG.. BEHIND YOU!" Jungwon screamed and took a sigh of relief when the other blocked the attack successfully and took the bat from the now whimpering man.

Sunghoon was getting out of control when he saw Sunoo shaking and whimpering in Yong's grip moreover the disgusting older was touching what belongs to him, making his blood boil in rage.

He elbowed the man behind him on his nose, leaving him grunting in pain. Kicking the man in front of him in his gut while throwing the punch from his left hand to another one, he was about to launch on Yong but at the right moment... a man hit his head with a baseball bat so harshly. The sight showed black dots for a minute and he lost his balance for a moment as his vision got blurry due to a hard hit.

In the next second, the raven-haired felt
something running from the back of his head.

"N- NO," Sunoo screamed in terror when he saw Sunghoon in that state. Feeling the need to help the older, he started thrashing his hands and legs in every possible direction to get himself free.

Yong was definitely enjoying that, his eyes never leaving the struggling brunet.

Those men took the chance and tied Sunghoon up with his hands behind his back. With dizzy eyes, he tried to focus on Sunoo and found his terrified eyes already staring back at him. Seeing
his love in that condition quickly snapped him out of the dizziness.. forgetting about his pain, he quickly struggled in the ropes.

"Damn." He hissed in pain when he couldn't get up.

"Calm down THAN. You should be thankful enough that my men didn't shoot your so-called family on the spot and gave you enough chance to fight." Yong pointed smugly, bringing Sunoo closer to his body and turning him like his back was touching Yong's chest.

Sunoo yelped at the sudden movement when Yong grabbed his neck with one hand while the other was holding his hand behind his back.

Sunghoon shook his head to clear his vision, hearing Sunoo's distressed voice stabbing his heart.