CHAPTER 23

THIRD PERSON POV

Sunoo and Seojun spend half an hour with each other, laughing and enjoying themselves without any hesitation but then Sunoo remembered that must be
awake by now and he didn't want to see his anger. So he waved goodbye to his friend and left for the mansion.

...

"Where is he?" Sunghoon almost growled at poor Ni-ki..

"He... college-"

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU NOT TO LET HIM GO?" Sunghoon yelled at him causing his men to look at their boss in fear but before Ni-ki could explain anymore, Sunoo entered the mansion with kang-min who was supporting him by placing his left arm Over his neck and shoulders because his ankle was again hurting due to walking he did.

Sunoo noticed the tension as he heard the last words of Sunghoon. He was feeling bad and ashamed because of him, Ni-ki was being shouted at.

"I-I amn so- sorry. Mr. Park. It wasn't
Ri-ki's 's fault. I... I forced him," Sunoo piped in while hanging his head low and Sunghoon quickly looked at him with a fierce gaze. Kang-min was still supporting him but Sunghoon didn't like the view as his right hand was on Sunoo's waist.

The leader clenched his jaw, not at Sunoo's words but staring at Kang-min's hand. Kang-min saw his eyes on his hand and he quickly retreated, causing the petite boy to lose his balance slightly, and when Sunghoon saw the younger stumble, he rushed to grab him.

Everyone was just too surprised when Sunghoon rushed and grabbed Sunoo's body well almost snatching him once again from the other's arms, definitely not a sight to get used to Sunoo was still in his arms, too much afraid to do or say anything, not even yelp when Sunghoon just picked him up bridal style without saying anything and led him to Sunoo's room... leaving all others in pre shock.

"Don't tell me what I am thinking is true?" Kang-min muttered with his open
mouth, drool just round at the corner of his lips.

"But I think... what you are thinking is same that I am thinking,. and what we are thinking is going to be everyone's
thinking," Ni-ki blabbered.

Sunghoon burst open the door of Sunoo's room by kicking it hard.. making Sunoo flinch badly in his arms.

Did he fnd out everything? Why he is so
angry? Oh God, help me.
Those words were in Sunoo's mind as his body started shaking slightly and of course, Sunghoon noticed that. He sighed heavily to calm down before placing Sunoo on his bed very gently.

Sunoo was sitting on his bed with his legs hanging but Sunghoon quickly grabbed his legs, removed his shoes, and placed his legs on the bed softly, leaving the red-haired in bewilderment.

Sunoo was beyond shock... why? Because Sunghoon was sitting on the floor while removing his shoes gently and it was the first time that he saw him like this. Butterflies saw their way to his stomach and started hitting his senses.

After doing so, Sunghoon sat down on edge of the bed, facing the other who had his mouth tightly shut, too afraid to let out any voice.

"What I told you last night?" Sunghoon
asked controlling his dark aura not to make him afraid anymore.

"I my- phone- sorry." Stuttering badly, not finding good words to say, Sunoo closed his mouth shut again, biting his lips to control his feelings.

"I ASKED WHAT I SAID LAST NIGHT?"
Sunghoon lost it by shouting at him and that's all, Sunoo broke down in an instant, his tears started to fall like a stream, lips turned redder due to continuous biting.. body shook due to
heavy sobs.