CHAPTER 43

THIRD PERSON POV

"What did he say?" Yeonjun asked Sunghoon, who was still in front of Sunoo's room, standing like a statue. Heeseung was also beside him.

"He needs some time. If you don't mind.. can we stay here till evening?" Heeseung asked politely when Sunghoon stayed unresponsive and yeonjun just nodded his head.

"Can you tell me what happened that night?" Yeonjun started to break the awkward silence.

Sunghoon just nodded his head and tooka deep sigh. They slowly moved towards Yeonjun's office or more like his room.

"I kicked him out of the house due to... some.. misunderstandings. And I am regretting that since that night." Sunghoon croaked out and yeonjun inhaled sharply to control his anger. Heeseung could sense the anger so he decided to jump in.

"It was a kind of trap. But we didn't have any idea that.. that something like that would happen. We searched for him everywhere but couldn't find him." He explained and yeonjun just hummed in response.

"So what are you planning now?" Yeonjun leaned over the table, after placing the cup of coffee in front of Sunghoon and heeseung.

"I can't live without him. I will stay here till he.comes with me. I can do anything for him... anything." Sunghoon's voice was determined and a smile formed on yeonjun's lips.

"I am not the person who always remains stuck in past. I believe to live in present and to think about the future. So, I will appreciate your effort.. show him how guilty you are... show him how much you want him back... show him how much you love him." Sunghoon looked up at his words.

"I will." Both yeonjun and heeseung smiled at his answer.

...

Sunoo was sent back to his room. He was
sitting in a daze, thinking about all the words Sunghoon said before. He could sense the pain in his voice... the desperation to talk.. those broken sobs that he never heard before from his lips, were heartbreaking.

His train of thoughts stopped by a knock on the door. Soon someone stepped inside the room but he wasn't Sunghoon. What if he can't see him. he can still feel him.

"S- Sunoo?" Another familiar voice beamed the room and Sunoo felt his eyes getting teary hearing that. He quickly grabbed the sheets and tried to get up from bed to hug the person.

"Hee- seung Hyung." He said with a smile and in the next moment, heeseung hugged him. Letting him cry in his embrace both let themselves be drowned in the pool of feelings.

Heeseung caressed his back gently to calm him. He can't hide as Hyun-So. he can't keep his feeling to himself... He just can't....

"I can't say it but I'm so happy to see you sun"

"Me too, I am also happy Hyung." Sunoo
sobbed, all snuggled up to older's chest. Heeseung slowly pulled back and helped Sunoo to sit back on the bed.

He wiped his tears smoothly and smiled looking at his new hair color. Slightly brushing those soft locks he laughed.

"Your natural hair color is also beautiful, Sunoo." He joked and Sunoo could imagine how his cheeks must be forming a beautiful smile.

"I am smiling like that after a very long time,.Sunoo." He said in low voice and slowly Sunoo's smile dropped, understanding what he wanted to tell.

"Same goes for all others as well... Ni-ki... Jaeyun...Kang-min.. no one smiled since that night. And... Sunghoon, he is living like a corpse, he barely eats or sleep... never smiled since then. Everyone saw
him suffering Sunoo, we all saw him feeling the pain after losing you." Heeseung stopped for a while to see Sunoo's expressions and the brunet was clutching the sheets once again, trying his best not to let his tears fall.