CHAPTER 17

THIRD PERSON POV

Sunoo was still sitting in the same position when he heard a knock on the door and soon Ni-ki entered the room with a tray.

"Hey, why you stormed out of the dining room like someone is going to tickle you badly?" Ni-ki asked irritated.

"I am sorry m... it's just, I wasn't feeling well" He replied with guilt in his tone.

"What happened to your face? Did you
get the fever again?" Ni-ki frowned,
placing his hand over Sunoo's cheek. The red-haired was still feeling embarrassed by his own actions and words from last night and that's why his cheeks were red. He quickly covered his cheeks with his palms, shaking his head.

"Oh fine then, don't worry. Take this
painkiller you will feel better after taking some rest. Ok?" Ni-ki handed him the medicine and a glass of water. Sunoo quickly gulped down the Sunoo quickly gulped down the water with the pill and give it back to Ni-ki.

"Now come here and rest. Don't worry
about anything. You don't need to help me with anything today." Ni-ki informed him and after tugging him into the blankets, he left.

Sunoo was laying there while staring at the ceiling. His life really changed a lot in a little time. He lost many important persons in his life but now it is again filled with some worthy ones who actually care for him. A soft smile formed on his lush lips at the thought of that.

Back to the dining room, when Sunoo left the room, Sunghoon was surprised by his reaction. He felt like he did something wrong but no, he didn't do anything... yet. Then why?

"Nishimura did he have his medicine?"
Sunghoon asked to break the awkward
silence and everyone got back to reality.

"Um.. no. He was going to take it after
eating, But-" Ni-ki stopped midway while noticing Heeseung's glare

"I will take it to his room. You all sit down and eat." Ni-ki quickly served the breakfast and left with the tray. Sunghoon was sitting there, not eating
but playing with food with his fork. His
mind was stuck with that confession.

Did he remember what he said? He
thought to himself, keeping his gaze on
the plate.

"THAN,Why are you not eating? You know that we have a meeting this know that we have a meeting this afternoon?" Heeseung reminded him after noticing his daydreaming. The said male just hummed in response and started eating.

...

After breakfast, he went to his room
to change for the meeting. While grabbing his watch from the side table,
his gaze fell on the laptop screen, his hand stopped midway to the table when the person caught his attention from another room.

Sunoo was sleeping in his room, his legs were out of blankets, his open mouth, messy hair, and the most admiring thing was his soft skin.

Apparently, his shirt was exposing his
right shoulder too much for someone's
interest, not only that but his shirt was
also lifted from his stomach, exposing
his sun-tan smooth, little, cute tummy.

Sunghoon was frozen on his spot, once again mesmerized by the heart-shaking view but his trance broke, when Sunoo stirred in his sleep and smiled. Without realizing it, a smile crept on his face too. He wanted to enjoy the scene more but he heard Heeseung's voice from outside his room.

Blinking to come back to his senses, he
quickly grabbed his things and shut the laptop, so that no one can see that sinful scenario.

Sunoo woke up and smiled widely at what he was dreaming, After a little effort to get rid of the blanket, he left the room and it was noon already. He rubbed his eyes with his fists while dragging his feet to find Ni-ki.