CHAPTER 6

THIRD PERSON POV

Sunghoon hugged Sunoo. he hugged the person who was no one to him, he hugged someone after so long.
Sunoo was still cold, his body shivering violently so Sunghoon dragged him a little and the younger's head fell on his chest. Ignoring the weird feeling down his heart he started rubbing his hands on Sunoo's back, still in blankets.

Sunoo's hair was still wet and his attention was caught when he unconsciously placed his chin on Sunoo's head while snuggling closer to provide his own body warmth.

Taking the towel from the side that he threw moments ago, and started drying Sunoo's red fringes, face blank, and heart-pinching for some unknown reason.

Barely after 15 minutes, loud footsteps
approached the corridor of Sunghoon's
room and he heard them quickly moving away from unconscious Sunoo and setting himself, not to give any odd impression.

"Sunghoon???" Someone called his name from another side of the door after knocking in rush.

"Come in," Sunghoon replied in
his normal cold tone.

"Just tell me where is he! I know you are fine. You again called me for Sunoo, so just tell me. hurry up!" Jake yelled from outside, anger and worry were clear in his voice.

"Jake, just come in, he is here." Sunghoon opened the door by himself to make the older belief in this unbelievable deed, for crying out loud, he brought someone into his room... in
the room of Park Sunghoon!

Jake's eyes widened for a moment when he actually saw Sunoo on Sunghoon's bed, covered in his blankets and his clothes.? Of course, Sunghoon's wardrobe was an easily recognizable one, the most striking collection of black.

Jake shook his head in disbelief and his gaze fell on Sunghoon, who was looking
with his raised eyebrow, waiting for some sort of response. Jake blinked for a few seconds and when reality hit him, he rushed to Sunoo and checked him. The red-haired was still breathing unevenly and by the time he already got a high temperature while his hands were still cold.

"I need to take him to the hospital, I can't treat him here. It's really Serve " Jake told Sunghoon who was thinking about whether to do it or not but he nodded and Jake quickly picked Sunoo up, running to his car, to increase his level of disbelief, Sunghoon followed him in his own car.

Jake didn't pay much attention to Sunghoon who was following him because Sunoo was more important for now. After a few minutes they were in the hospital and Jake quickly took Sunoo to the emergency room.

It was 2 am and Sunoo was still under observation while Sunghoon was waiting,.. yes.... waiting outside. He got calls from both Heeseung and Ni-ki and he just told them that he is out for some reason. Recalling the whole incident, he huffed while moving his fingers in his hair, rolling his eyes, a scoff left his lips.

What are you doing to me boy?

Sunghoon thought to himself and at th same moment, Jake come out and plopped on the seat beside him. He didn't say a single word and Sunghoon was trying not to act lowly to ask Something about a mere servant.
After many minutes of frustration, Sunghoon sighed and finally asked.

"How is he?" The nonchalant voice was
nothing new to the older but he was
really mad.

"What happened to him?" Jake snapped
at Sunghoon in anger, ignoring the
question asked of him.

"What?" Sunghoon looked like 'answer
me first'

"He can't get this bad without any reason. Did you again punish him?" And at that time Sunghoon averted his eyes and Jaks huffed but softly grabbed the younger's hand who looked back at him.