CHAPTER 41

"How is he doing?" Jay asked his friend who gave him a smile.

"Why don't you ask yourself?" Den raised his brow.

"What do you mean?" His voice became filled with excitement. If what he was thinking is real. he would be just more than happy.

"What you are thinking is right.. he is here. See." Den pointed his finger towards a certain black haired boy,
Jay was wishing to look at. A smile soon made its way to his lips. His feet already wanted to start to drag him towards the boy who was talking with someone.

"Why don't you tell him that my business is like a branch of yours?" Den said, taking a sip from the juice. They were sitting in a hotel in Yeongdeungpo-gu.

The day Jungwon resigned, Jay quickly made a plan to give him another job in his other branch, and he decided to keep it a secret it was easy as the branch was under name of Den.. his old friend.

"If I tell him... he will resign from there too. I just want him to be happy." Jay muttered after halting in his track, still looking and smiling at Jungwon.

"You know what.. I think he is not happy." Den sighed, observing the boy and Jay quickly turned his neck to face him.

"Why do you think so?"

"I Never saw him smiling wholeheartedly. He is hardworking but he is always like... daydreaming or spacing out." Den explained.

"Maybe he is just worried about something. Wait his mother? Is she fine?" A fear crept on his face but Den just shook his head.

"Why don't you talk with him? Don't tell him about the job but at least you can meet him. You an quench your thirst." Den suggestively said while wiggling his brows.

"Forget it." Jay quickly got up from his seat when he saw that the man who was talking with Jungwon was making him uncomfortable by close proximity. He sensed the annoyance on Jungwon's
face and here we go.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS MAN?"" That man groaned in pain when he was shoved on the ground by none other than a fuming Jay, shielding Jungwon with his body. Of course not forgetting to give a death glare.

"You were making him uncomfortable." He replied nonchalantly and looked back at Jungwon who was watching himn with a wide open mouth and saucer-like eyes.

"Now come with me, I was searching for you." Jay grabbed his hand and dragged him outside, leaving a dumbfounded man on the floor.

"W-what are you doing Mr. Park?" Jungwon asked not angrily or annoyed. Actually, he was feeling secure with other "No one specific.. I was just here to have a coffee and I don't know where did he come from." Jungwon huffed in irritation but to his surprise, he actually did tell the truth to Jay.

"Did he.. say something to you?" Jay asked in concern and Jungwon just raised one brow.

"Yeah.. he wanted to invite me to his club for a drink-"

"Don't go." Jay snapped

"Of course, I am not going.. what are you thinking. Did you see his face? Ah obviously not my type.." Jungwon laughed, rolling his eyes, waving his hand dismissively and Jay just smiled in Contentment.

"Then who is of your type?" Jungwon was a little baffled by his words but smiled again. Taking a step closer to Jay, he leaned forward... eyes not leaving that of others.

"Someone.. like you," Jungwon replied and Jay thought that he must have heard wrong. His face was so much confused and Jungwon burst into laughter after seeing his condition.