CHAPTER 48

Jungwon just looked at him blankly. He was searching for any kind of feeling in Sunoo's eyes. A small smile formed on his lips and he slowly kissed Sunoo's temple.

"Are you sure?" He softly inquired and Sunoo nodded his head, tightening his grip on Jungwon's hand.

"Fine. But I am here whenever you want to change your opinion." Jungwon mumbled and tried to pray off his hand from Sunoo's grip but Sunoo didn't let him go.

"A- are you mad?" He panicked at Jungwon's action.

"No Sun. I- I just don't want to stay here." The boy replied in a small voice. He felt hurt that Sunoo wasn't going with him but deep inside he had an idea that maybe his best friend was happy with this decision.

"Don't leave me again, Jungwonie." Tears again started to form in his eyes at thought of leaving him again.

Jungwon was also getting emotional, letting his tears fall at the desperation he was witnessing but he didn't want to because he knew that everyone was
staring at him.

"I had to Sun I can't stay here. This place
disgusts me when I thought about whatever happened with you here."

"I forgave him Jungwonie.. please you too forget about that," Sunoo whispered but Sunghoon was hearing his every word. His heart swelled up at hearing those words..

"Sun.. I can't. You are an angel.. but I don't own such a big heart. I can't forget or forgive." Jungwon uttered while staring at Sunghoon who quickly averted his gaze to the floor.

Sunoo again tightened his grip on Jungwon's hands, shaking his head in a no when the other tried to turn and leave.

"Pl-please.. don't leave me. I want to be with you jungwonie . Don't be mad at me... Please don't go." The brunet couldn't help but sob and hugged Jungwon who just closed his eyes to control his raging emotions. He hugged back the sobbing boy and kissed his hair.

"I have to go Sun. I am not mad at you. I need a bit of time to resign from my job so that I can shift back to Seoul... very close to you. I will be here for you and will never let him hurt you ever again." Jungwon assured in the embrace but Sunoo was still shaking his head.

"You don't need to do that Jungwon. You can join our branch in Seoul." Heeseung jumped into the conversation and everyone looked up at him with questioning eyes.

"I don't work under Mr. Park," Jungwon stated while pulling back from the hug.

Heeseung raised his one brow and shook his head.

"No no. You still do. Actually, Den Enterprise is under Parks and we have another branch in Seoul as well." Heeseung blurted out and gulped in horror when a very terrifying glare was shifted to him from none other than Jay

"What?? No. it can't be true. Mr. Dem has that company under his own name." Jungwon retorted back but deep inside he was feeling insecure about his words.

"Uum.. well. I don't know that you are still unaware." Heeseung sheepishly replied, rubbing his neck and ready to disappear from the place as soon as possible.

Jungwon took steps towards Jay and just looked at him. Jay sighed in defeat and nodded his head in defeat.

"Oh, God. You people are full of lies!" Jungwon snapped at him right after that.

"Seriously? I think you lost your mind somewhere, Jungwonie." Sunoo said in low voice and Jungwon looked back at Sunoo who was wiping his tears.

"He tried to help you... can't you see? Don't act dumb." Sunoo stretched his hand to find Jungwon who grabbed his hand after taking a few big steps.