CHAPTER 49

Jungwon slightly pushed Sunghoon to hug his bestie and Sunoo hesitantly let go of the older.

Sunghoon was still crying but with a smile. He once again looked up at the brown-haired male and turned on his heels to leave the room.

Sunoo could feel the emotions in his eyes
but, he didn't stop him as he was engulfed by the strong arms of his best friend.

"Thank you so much, doctor." He mumbled to the smiling doctor who just nodded his head in approval and smiled.

"Mr. Kim, please don't cry much, and don't rub your eyes for now. Ok." The doctor advised him and left the room. The rest of the day was busy for all as they all embraced him one by one tilla new face came into appearance.

"You must be Jay Hyung." Sunoo asked with a smile and the other nodded his head.

"Thanks, hyung for taking care of Jungwon," Sunoo looked genuinely grateful when he said with a warm smile but in turn his friend pinched his arm, causing him to hiss and glare at him.

"What's wrong with you Jungwonie? You are turning into a beast." Sunoo hissed at him and heard a chuckle from the other blond in the room.

"But I think he is always like that... a naughty beast," Jay added with a smirk and Sunoo could see the slight blush on his friend's cheeks.

"Excuse me. Mr. Park, I don't think so we are in a condition to talk so informally." Jungwon scoffed, crossing his arms on his chest but the other just shrugged his shoulders and left the room, leaving only two best friends in the hospital room.

"Why you are so rude to him Wonie? He seems like a nice guy:" Sunoo started after pulling his friend onto the bed beside himself.

"You know nothing Sun.. they are the same. After all, they share the same blood. I saw your condition and learned that we shouldn't believe in such people who actually play with others lives." Jungwon replied but with sadness laced in his voice.

Sunoo could see that clearly what is happening with his friend. He slowly moved his hand and grabbed Jungwon's hand softly caressing the skin.

"You love him right?" Sunoo asked ina soft voice but Jungwon panicked at his words.

"W- what? Hell no.. not possible. Ha.. not in this life. Not even if he will be the last person on the earth." Sunoo smiled at his words... course anyone could judge his condition.

"Yeah yeah. if you say so." Sunoo shook his head with a smile.

Sunoo was discharged after some time and now he was in the car with Jungwon and sunghoon was sitting in the front seat while Kang-min was driving.

Once the car stopped... Sunoo looked
at the mansion but before his mind gave him a deja vu, he quickly got out of the car. Al others followed him quietly. especially Sunghoon who was again feeling nervous.

Sunoo was successfully avoiding Sunghoon since he hugged him in the hospital. He found that his new room was next to Sunghoon's room and was just like his room. It was big... airy and with a window, unlike his previous room. The walls were pastel blue and the furniture was all white.

On one side of the wall, there were many pictures of Sunoo in red hair.. those pictures that once Sunghoon took. Before he was discharged, Sunghoon did that task to decorate his new room, to show the younger how much welcome he was.

Sunoo felt happy to see that Sunghoon did that for him. All the beautiful memories of their small date, their sweet moments, the time when they both were in deep love with each other. Sunoo couldn't help but smile, but deep down he was bewildered because, don't know why his heart wanted to see those pictures in which Sunghoon was with him.