CHAPTER 18

THIRD PERSON POV

Sunghoon was beyond angry with the
words of Yong. How dare he threaten him with someone like Sunoo??

"Are you threatening me? Do you have
any idea what are the consequences of threatening me?" Sunghoon said in a very low but stern tone.. still in his chair.

"I am not wrong though, feeling so good to know that. Now when you already know it, how about the deal?" Yong said while patting Sunghoon's shoulder which the younger find very disturbing. Sunghoon looked up at him with a death glare.

"Handover me the weapons and I won't let my dogs hunt for that innocent boy." Yong snickered but soon his smirk vanished when Sunghoon Smirked.

"You know what Mr. Yong? Do whatever you want.... no one is so much daring to me to interrupt in my business." Sunghoon put extra focus on the word my, getting up and dusting his suit casually.

"And yeah... from now on.. We are not
going to make any, any kind of deal,"
Sunghoon announced and left the office
of Yong not forgetting to give him a smirk before exiting.

"You will see Than. I know that boy is someone close to you now... you will regret it." Yong half yelled at no one after Sunghoon left, feeling humiliated.

Sunghoon was in his car after a short flight from Yeongdeungpo-gu in his private jet. It was 9:30 PM and they were almost close to the mansion.

"What if he actually gets the chance to hurt Sunoo?" Heeseung asked with concern when Sunghoon told him everything that happened in Yong's office.

"It won't happen," Sunghoon stated in a calm tone while leaning on his seat, and closing his eyes

"But-"

"I won't repeat it." Sunghoon retorted
with a frown and Heeseung quickly
shut his mouth.

"Jay? Why you didn't visit him?" Heeseung asked after a while, confused
as to why he didn't get to see the only
person he likes in this city.

"He went on a business trip with one of his assistants," Sunghoon shortly answered and Heeseung nodded in
understanding.

...

"Ri-ki I am sorry. See Mr. Park is not home yet and no one will tell him besides you, so please don't be angry.. please~" Sunoo was trailing behind
Ni-ki who was successfully ignoring
his words. Why? Because he came back to the mansion at about 8 pm.

"Hyung, sorry I swear I wanted to Come on time but I mnet someone and then couldn't keep the track of time. Sorry.... sowwyyy." Sunoo started his last weapon of cuteness, showing his puppy eyes and cute pout. He make the other halt in his way as he stopped in front of him, holding the blond's hand while showing his charms.

"Argh! Hyung, stop it. You are making me
weak with this face." Ni-ki scolded him although he is younger than him but he had to because of Sunghoon but no use... in turn Sunoo increases the level.

"Ri-ki... please... I won't do it anymore ~ please. sorry~"

"Ok ok fine. Now let me make dinner,
THAN will be on his way." Ni-ki finally
let him go and patted his head with a chuckle. No doubt his charms are
unavoidable.

"Let me help you Ri-ki-ah.I will cut those vegetables while you do other work." Sunoo volunteered while rolling up his sweater sleeves.

"Woah... unroll it now, you are going
to cut vegetables not someone's heart with that smooth skin of yours." Ni-ki didn't let the chance slip away as he teased him and the elder blushed at his words and quickly unroll his sleeves.