Chapter 35

Lee Ah Eun was attempting to study the night before the exam day in her unit in the communal living space.

She was seated comfortably on the floor with all of her notes on her coffee table.

She's currently going over their scientific subject. While writing things down on her notepad, she's even memorizing part of it.

She had truly undergone significant change. The girl who used to skip courses is now studying for the test; when she was in the United States, she never did it because she would always write whatever she wanted on a test or occasionally try to take the answers from her seatmates. She isn't motivated to learn.

She was working away when suddenly she heard the doorbell ring, which caused her to pause for a moment.

"Who would it be during this hour?" She asked herself, then a thought entered her mind, her neighbor, "Probably Park Sunghoon,"

Then she looked at the door intercom but she was surprised upon seeing the unexpected person, "Jay?"

Therefore, she opened the door to see him personally, "What brings you here? It's already late at night."

"I have no one to study with, and I wanted to see you so I came here, and I bought this for you," He said as he showed a two boxes of pizza that he's holding.

That made her drool over it, she was craving for it, "Does it have pineapples?"

He smiled as he shook his head, "While would I choose a flavor with pineapple if you don't like it eating on pizza?"

She smiled hearing that, "Seems like you still remember what I like and what I don't,"

"Of course, I would never forget since we always eat pizza as a late night snack," he said.

"Come on in, let's eat." she smiled and gave a way for him to enter her place.

As soon as he entered in, he had noticed all of her notebooks and books on the coffee table.

"Can we study together while eating this?" He asked, looking on it.

She simply nodded with a smile, "Yeah, sure."

They both sat down on the floor as they started to study together while eating the pizza.

But as she continued to make lectures on her notes, Jay started to look at her. He was giving her a long, intense look as he took in all of her features. He has been unable to resist her up to this point since she is so stunning. He was unable to look away from her and thought he could gaze at her indefinitely because she was such a stunning sight.

"By the way, how's your ice skating with Sunghoon?" Jay asked out of the blue as he remembered.

Which made her stop from what she's doing as she looked back on him, "I—uh, he asked me if he can be my boyfriend,"

But his eyes immediately widened hearing that, "W-what?! Your boyfriend? Did you answer him???"

But all of a sudden, her phone started ringing, making their gazes broke.

Jay saw the caller since her phone was just placed on the coffee table so easy for him to see, "Ni-ki?" He whispered to himself.

She answered the call, not even hearing him, "Why are you calling? I'm trying to study here, Riki,"

"Ai, let me study with you, it's so boring here to study alone," Ni-ki can be heard saying from the other line, "Come on I'll pick you up, let's study here together."

Jay heard that so he didn't mind to talk, "Ah Eun-ah, can you help me with this subject? You're good in science and I'm bad at it," he said, obviously, enabling for Ni-ki to hear his voice.