Chapter 31

"Alex, come with me," Heeseung said as they were at the hotel in Seattle where they checked in.

"Where are we going?" She asked as she sat down on the couch while Jay is looking at them confusedly.

"You'll see," Heeseung said then he turned a look at Jay, "We'll go out for awhile, are you fine being alone in here?"

"Huh? Why do you ask?" Jay asked back.

But Heeseung smiled, "You're afraid being alone, you're scared of ghost."

That caused Ah Eun to turn her gaze at Jay, raising an eyebrow on him. She had known Jay for a very long time, but it was at that point that she first heard that.

But just seeing how Ah Eun looks at him made him feel embarrassed, "Yah, Heeseung hyung, I'm not afraid of ghosts,"

"You sure huh?" Heeseung asked again as he even chuckled, making Jay looked annoyed of him, "Of course,"

"Oh really?" Heeseung even teased.

While Jay is glaring on him but Heeseung found it so hilarious, "I'm a man of my words."

That made Ah Eun formed a smile, hearing what he said but she noticed that he looked afraid of ghosts but just too shy to admit it.

"Alright then, we'll be right back. Lets go, Alex." Heeseung said as he turned a look to his cousin, while Ah Eun looked so confused, she don't even know where they're going.

"Yeah, I'll see you guys later," Jay said and so, Heeseung and Ah Eun walked through the door while Jay was staring only at her.

He happened to notice the necklace that she's wearing. He furrowed his forehead just noticing it on her.

"Why does it looks familiar?" He asked himself, and suddenly he remembered Sunghoon before.

There was one time he encountered Sunghoon at the En-room all alone inside the double deckers room when he happened to see him staring at that necklace as Sunghoon even let it dangle through his fingers.

However, he then recalled that he had seen Sunghoon hugging Ah Eun at the unit the day before they were to depart for the airport.

"What just happened? They hate each other, isn't?" He asked himself, looking so curious.

-

"Heeseung! Why are we here??" Ah Eun immediately reacted as soon as their taxi stopped right at front of their villa.

"I asked an appointment with your parents," Heeseung said.

"What? Do they know that it's you??" She asked, obviously, not wanting to be there.

He shook his head, "No, I didn't tell them. Let's go inside, your parents are probably waiting. They assume that we're just some guests for business matters."

"They really have enough time when it comes to business. But I can't face them, Hee." she said as she tried to stop him getting out from the car.

"It's alright, I'm with you. They have to know the truth, they're still your parents and if they won't believe you, don't worry I got your back. You're going to live in Seoul with me." Heeseung said, securing her on his own.

"So what do I have to do?? Say goodbye to them?" She asked, feeling so nervous.

"Let's hear them out first," He said.

-

"Mr. Lee & Mrs. Lee, the guests have arrived," their secretary said as Ah Eun's parents were in the huge office of their villa.