Chapter 06

"Ma'am, are we going to the art room today??" Jake asked as he raised his hand during their
on-going art class.

"We're not, Mr. Sim, since today, our topic is photography arts. Which means I'll be giving you a long term project", the teacher started to explain as the students were all paying attention, curious of what the long term project can be.

"Jake is arrogant in class", Sunghoon said in a low voice that can only be heard by his seatmate, Jay.

Jay on the other hand was giggling of what he had heard as he shook his head.

"Mr. Park Jongseong, would you mind telling us what's funny?" The teacher caught him, making the students turn their attention towards him including Ah Eun and his friends.

While Jake and Ni-ki on the other side can be seen smiling, trying to hold back their laughter, "Ah Eun-ah, don't be like that guy, he's loud" Jake whispered, making Ah Eun traced her stares from Jay, then to him.

"You're louder", she said which made Ni-ki smiled even more. He almost burst out a laugh with what she said than seeing Jay hyung being asked by the teacher.

"I apologize, ma'am" Jay instantly apologized and so, the teacher just continued and let it slide.

While Sunghoon was laughing at him without even making a noise. His fangs started to show up with his bright huge smile up to his ears.

Jay glared at him and just listened to the teacher at the front.

"Let me proceed. The long term project that you will be doing is to make a video highlights for the year end viewing party, at the end of our school year. And the group who'll make the best work will be awarded and will receive a prize" the teacher started to say.

Everyone's eyes sparkled as they became excited from what they heard from their teacher; this will be exciting but tiring at the same time, but they're all going to have a good time doing it.

On the other hand, Lee Ah Eun is the only one who doesn't seem too excited about it. She obviously has no interest in it.

"Ma'am, I think I'll make a really good work if you team me up with either Sunghoon, Jay, Jake or Ni-ki", Shin Yoora started to say as she smiled and look at the Enha boys, but the guys didn't pay attention to her, only Jake who looked disgusted.

"Before I part you in groups I would like to announce that our theme for the video will be depending on you so it means the goal is to be creative, the group who can make the most iconic theme will be the winner to have the highest remark, is that clear?"

"Ne", everyone answered.

"Let's proceed with the first group" The students were all quiet because they seemed to be paying attention to the groups that they were going with.
They must get along with each other because this group will most likely exist until the end of the school year.

"Mr. Park Sunghoon," The teacher started to call the first member of the first group, making everyone turned a look at the ice prince. Seems like all of them wanted to team up with Sunghoon especially the girls who has huge crushes on him.

Sunghoon didn't react as he was just waiting for the teacher to continue reveal his groupmates, honestly, it doesn't matter to him whoever he team up with. But of course he would be glad if it's his friends or rather... her. Her? No. But, he has to. He supposed to follow his mother's order.

"Ma'am, please choose me. I'll promise to make a really good work" the other girl in the class said, wanted to be in a same group as Sunghoon.

But then, Shin Yoora stood up from her seat, "Ma'am, you will never regret if I team up with Sunghoon, we will do the best work of all"