Chapter 32

"I like me better when I'm with you??" Ni-ki confusedly reacted as he was going through his phone, on Instagram while he was in his car sitting on the driver's seat, waiting for Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon.

He was scrolling through his Instagram feed when he happened to see Jay's recent post.

It has the caption that he read, a lyrics from the famous artist 'Lauv'. The picture contains a girl facing back, she was inside the ferris wheel, staring down through the view of the city of Seattle.

Therefore, he didn't find it difficult to recognize who the girl is, "This is definitely my pabo-, looks like she was having fun without me huh. I would really take her home when I see her,"

"Aish! You're always saying that, but you're not even trying to marry her!" Konon deeply sighed as she was sitting on the passenger's seat.

And so, Ni-ki looked back on her as he raised his eyebrows.

But Konon just sticked her tongue out on him, obviously trying to tease her brother.

"Ni-ki-ya, let's ga——" Jake was suddenly cut off right after seeing Konon inside the car as he opened the door and about to seat on the passenger's seat, he was so surprised seeing Konon sitting on it instead to be unoccupied.

"Yah! This is my seat, go sit at the backseat!" Konon scolded him as soon as she saw him, she still looked mad of him.

"Why are you here? I thought you're not coming with us?" Jake asked, staring on her.

But Konon won't even turn a look on him, she just ignored him as if she didn't hear him asked.

However, Ni-ki just giggled on the side seeing his sister ignoring the aussie guy.

"Yah Ni-ki, don't laugh," Jake scolded, feeling annoyed.

"Jake hyung-ah! Let's go, Jungwonnie is here!" Sunoo loudly said as he was about to enter the other car beside them.

So, Jungwon rolled down his window from the driver's seat, "Hi, Konon!" He greeted as he tried to wink but it's a failure so he ended up giving smile on Konon, while he's laughing so hard, showing up his dimples.

On the other hand, Jake can be seen doing a bitter face, "Yah! Yang Jungwon! You don't even know how to wink! Stop flirting her!!!"

Sunoo was giggling on them, "Why? Why are you so affected???"

"Just DON'T flirt her!" Jake yelled.

"Nope, I want Jungwon hyung for her," Ni-ki said, but Jake instantly glared on him.

"Why?" Jungwon laughed, same as Konon. They're obviously having a good time by teasing the hell out of Jake.

"You don't even like her, you SAID," Sunoo teased while giggling.

"I like her! I LIKE HER!" Jake bursted out saying, making them smirked on him.

"We know," Jungwon laughed, and that made Jake looked at him, "Y'all know?? Then why are you doing this to me?!"

"You look funny though," Konon said as she chuckled.

"Ah seriously!! I hate you Konon!!" He yelled feeling so annoyed to all of them.

"Then should I like her instead, hyung?" Jungwon teased.

"NEVER! She's mine!" Jake yelled.

While Konon almost puked hearing that, "I can't even if tell he's being real or not," she said while looking on her nails.

"Yah Nishimura Konon, I'm damn serious." Jake seriously said to him.

But that made her chuckled even more, so she looked at him, "Then prove it, prove that you're serious, Sim Jaeyun."