Chapter 03

"Why do you look so surprised?" The man, who suddenly appeared from her behind questioned her.

She blinked at him, trying to settle her heartbeats after his unexpected appearance. She was taken aback since she had not expected him to appear out of the blue.

"Do I look like a ghost?" The guy asked; near to crack a laugh as he saw her pale shocked face reaction.

"I know you," she said as she finally calmed herself. Slowly breathing in and out, eyeing the manly figure standing fierce next to her.

"We're from the same school and class, of course you know me" the guy uttered.

But suddenly, she looked away from him and just pay her attention back at the beverages; not wanting to have a talk or get close with one of her classmates.

Unfortunately, the guy, scoot closer beside her as he took a glance at her deeply, "I guess you know me but not my name" he hunched, noticing.

Ah Eun didn't response and just turned a look at him with her raised brow, why the fuck would I know your name.

"You're too clueless" he says, calmly.

But she just stared, tilting her head on how this guy says she's unaware boldly as like that.

Before speaking again, he sighed, realizing that she really doesn't know his name.

"I'm Park Jay, Park Jongseong" he finally introduced himself even though they already talked at the school earlier.

Yes, she knew the Enha boys but she have no any idea about them, individually; except for Ni-ki that she had talked with, recently.

"I didn't even ask for it" she whispered herself as she looked away and walk through the snack sections.

But obviously, Jay overheard her whispers that made him chuckled silently on his own.

"Why are you out here late at night?" Jay asked as he walks with her, trailing behind her, watching everything she do and trying to get to know the new her.

"None of your business" she answered coldly as she look for some snacks, not being bothered that he was following her behind. She was too cool about it.

Her answer was familiar to him, remembering that it's what she also answered him earlier at the school.

And so on, he just watch her search for snacks or chips.

She is well aware that Jay follows her wherever she goes. Aside from that, she can feel his eyes on her all the  time, and he won't even look away.

It's like, he is completely observing her; watching her in full details.

To be honest, as he's gazing her, he couldn't stop but to think how she was. It's been years and years since he had seen her. He literally didn't expect that he will get to see her again after all in the past.

As thoughts flooding his mind, he stopped following her since she also stop at the sections of chips. He just stood at the side; putting his arms crossed together against his chest, trying to figure things out on his own, just scanning her with his curious eyes.

Didn't she recognize me? It was definitely her, Alexandra Lee. He thought.

But Ah Eun was struck by his intense stares even more. Still, she pretended to be unaware of what was going on around her in order to avoid any interactions.

She fixed her gaze on the chip sections, and when she saw the Cheetos at the top, she tried to tip toe, extending her arm to grab it.

Unfortunately, because the bag of her favorite chip is higher than her heightlevel, she was struggling to reach it.