Chapter 05

Heeseung woke up early as he already got ready for school. After wearing his uniform, he sat down at the dinning as he eats for breakfast.

The doorbell rang abruptly, catching his attention. He got to his feet and turned to face the door, wondering who had come to see him so early this morning.

While chewing the food in his mouth, he walks through the door and open it.

"Annyeong!! Goodmorning Heeseung hyung!" Jake greeted with a wide smile plastered on his face. He seemed so happy and so excited as if he won a lottery.

His sudden appearance made Heeseung's eyes widened, in the first place he didn't expect to see the aussie guy's face this early, "Yah- it's so early, why are you guys here??"

"Hyung, I swear he just dragged me here even if I haven't eaten my breakfast yet" Sunoo said as he looked troubled with Jake but anyways the smile on his face never fade. That's the most important. He was the one to get dragged by Jake anywhere since they just live at a house next to each other; so easier for them to go together anywhere.

But instead of answering Heeseung's question, Jake didn't bother to enter his house comfortably; as if he's the one living there.

"I'm so excited for school today" Jake smiled as he walk inside after easily removing his shoes, and made some morning stretch with both of his arms up in the air.

Heeseung knew that there's something going on that he didn't know. They were acting strange, especially the aussie guy, and he could sense it well.

Sunoo also followed Jake inside as he remove his shoes on the shoe rack, and sniffles his nose as he smelled something delicious, "Is that a croffle??"

While Heeseung, on the other side looked so frustrated with these two but at the same time, confused, "You guys never went in my house this EARLY" he looked at them from head to toe; being suspicious.

But then he noticed Sunoo already sitting at the table, eating breakfast, while Jake was inspecting himself in front of the full-body mirror, appearing to be taking a delicate walk at the evading runaway. He gave off the impression that he was proud of himself and recognized his own attractiveness.

"Seriously, what brings you here? Mind telling me something that I DON'T know between the two of you???" Heeseung frustratedly asked, while suspiciously gazing Jake as if he's like a criminal found in a movies.

Jake noticed his piercings stares as he saw Heeseung on the reflection of the mirror, "Yah yah, YAH-- the way you look is creeping me out! Seriously! You surprised me!" He reacted, looking so surprised as he even hold for his chest.

"Yah! You're not answering my question!" Heeseung higher his voice but not in a mean tone. Hearing his voice raised made Sunoo choked his food as he laughed at them. Finding them hilarious, on how Heeseung is really interrogating the aussie guy's strange actions.

While Jake's smile is contagious, "We're here because we want to go to school with you"

Heeseung, ofcourse, will not believe. Jake was never interested to go to school with him. Most importantly, he don't really wake up early at this morning. He's a sleepy head, especially in the morning.

"You bustard! Your house is nearer at the school compare to mine!" Heeseung pouted at him as he playfully hit him with the necktie that he's about to attach on his uniform.

Sunoo, on the other hand, almost dies of laughter.
It's as if he's in a comedy club, watching the two make fun of each other while eating his free breakfast. He seemed to like Heeseung's food.

When Heeseung said that, Jake rubbed his head in embarrassment. Now he's at a loss for words and unable to explain why they've arrived. He suddenly felt stupid, despite knowing how intelligent he is.